sleep, singles holidays, wine...

sascha

One of the (admittedly feeble) reasons I quit the first time - was terrible insomnia - from two sources - evening carb-loaded meal - but also from a nice glass of wine in the evening.

Trying to think of the end result vastly outweighing my previous sad Bridget Jones ritual...

Any good idea for singles holidays, girls?

Sascha (or should that be Bridget?!)

what type of hols do you like sun & sand or sun & snow???:D

Usually drink imbibed - but that's been quoshed by this diet!

Recently broke up with Ex of 8 years - yes - silly me - so not too adventurous. thinking France - maybe some sort of activity holiday - or language school.

xS

Yes, a cooking course would have totally appealed to the Nigella in me! There's a woman in Nice who you stay with - shop for ingredients, and cook with her.

Might do it anyway, once things start heading in the right direction. will be full of other women and gay blokes though!

if you want to meet people sascha then your in the right place!

mini's in a great place to meet people.
lots of get togethers with lots of shake packs and lots of wine i think?

always wanted to go but couldnt get to the northern ones and been too busy to go to the london ones!?
shame - but i hear they are fantastic!?

i would so love to finally put faces and voices to the names on here.
i feel sometimes that people on here are the only people in the world that understand me! (sad cow arent i?)

Hi Girls
If you live close by each other arrange to meet up , yes the more the merrier but a meet is just great anyway !!

I went to the Bath meet in April , it was great to finally put faces to names !

All the best ladies with the wieght loss !!!

Back