Sleep?

lol, Im on ww, and just had to read this post, as I haven't slept actually for about 5 weeks, Im going to bed around 3.30 and getting up 3 or 4 hours later.... body is all over the place..

How long have you been on the diet for ?

Lisa xx

try getting up earlier, or tiring yoursellf out furing the day - but yes, ketogenic diets typically give people an energy boost (as does losing weight) and some people find that this effects their sleep.

i probably need at least 2-3 hours a day less sleep than before. which makes me almost functional (previously i had to have a nap when i got in from work, and i'd sleep on and off all weekend).

:zz:...sleep like a baby me.
However when I'm not healthy eating or CD...in other words binging, I struggle with sleep. All the wine, fatty treats and cake keep me awake..lol :p

I had funny food related dreams when I first started, but seem to be ok now, bed about 11ish, wake up when the alarm goes off 6 or 7, love my sleep :)

I also struggle to sleep. One good thing though is that I am waking up much earlier of a weekend I was really frustrated about it at first but I feel like I have much more time in the day to do things

x

I agree with Spangles about doing something that tires you out. The only nights I have a good night sleep are those after I've been to a Zumba class. I wish I could go every evening just so that I could sleep, but I think I would die.......lol

Back