Sleep...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
do you find that you need to have the same amount of sleep as when you don't do cd???

i'm struggling to sleep so not getting to sleep til late and waking up... but when i wake up in the morning i am wide awake and feel really refreshed....

normally i feel ratty if i haven't had atleast 8 hours sleep, but at the moment this is isn't happening...

does anyone else find this? :eek::p:eek:

Im The Same I Find It Very Hard To Go To Sleep,now It Takes Me About 10 Mins To Wake But When I Do Thats It Im On The Go For The Day,im Not Complaining Though As Theres Never Enough Hours In The Day For Me As It Is!!!!the Joys Of Cd

yes being in ketosis wakens your inner body, isn't it great to actually jump out the bed in the morning. loving this journey.

I've only managed 4 days soo far and those 4 days were quite tough! I found it difficult getting to sleep and staying asleep. Getting up in the mornings was hard too!

It's quite reassuring reading that you'll be full of energy once in ketosis! Can't wait!

I seem to be a lighter sleeper now, but I am getting to bed earlier. Took me aaaaages to get to sleep last night.

i seem to get a good nights sleep, i've no trouble falling asleep, and i don't wake up in the middle of the night. I find i don't lay in as long at weekends as i used to tho... because 'nature calls' thanks to all the water.. :sick0019: then i can't be bothered getting back in for another snooze...

I found I could hardly sleep and ended up being prescribed sleeping pills. I'm slightly better 8 months on. But at least I'm at target lol!

Back