sleeping problems

lmao - now thats a good dream!!!!!!

Have had wude dreams which I shall not write about lol ( Now u know why Im looking 4ward to my afternoon nap)

ok, football match NAKED with old school friends talkin about Atkins then ran on to the pitch and started swimming which turn into the sea. The sea was so cold, was crying and my dad came to help me then he went. Then, found my self up a tree singing.....

All this dream was so loud, bright and full on......

Can I have a size 14 straight jacket please, in pink?

Woofy X

Now, I was wondering how one could become a Jims Angel but now I am not sure that i ought to, is it catching? lol

Maggie, its catching BUT its lowcarb so its fine lol....

Hope on board, babes

Woofy X

I dont get hot in bed and I sleep with my hubs and my dog (I love my dog more, he is not grumpy!)
But during the day I get cold, Ive been wearing a hoody for the last two days. Thats ketosis for ya xx

it was so cold last night even my 3 dogs didnt warm me up :(

LOL, some dreams there woofy. :)

Can I have a size 14 straight jacket please, in pink?

Woofy X

No woofy... you can have one in a size 10 b'coz yr not gonna be a size 14 for very long! :D

When im in ketosis, i sleep like a log. To the point that if my son stirrs in the night, i dont even hear him (unless he is really loud). And i notice i drop off much faster, i can be in the land of nod within 20 mins, which is fast for me as i tend to reflect on the day before i go to sleep and usually it can take up to 2 hours for me to drop off.

Im been sleeping very much the same untill last night. Cant think why other then I had cheese late in the night. Is this a myth I wonder?

I made up for it today, slept most of it away as Ive a bug :eek: (

Woofy x

i didnt sleep at all last night...went for an afternoon nap (after everything calmed down and the police buggered off) and couldnt sleep!

popped the telly on...watched eastenders, thinking (i dont watch soaps at all) this will make me nod off....and it didnt! i was awake, monged, but awake, for 2 hours!

and im still awake now, ive yawned 3 times this eve but effectivley ive been awake for 19 hrs.....

i have work tomorrow!!! this is gonne kill me!

(and i have to tell my boss my company car has been vandalised....i NEED sleep!)

Slept soso last night, but so enjoyed my lay in. School hols rock!!

Sweet dreams every1

Woofy X

Morning all, not good Missy, I hope your boss takes it OK love.

Back