Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Today was a green day!!!

B: Mullerlite, Red currants, raspberries, grapes and strawberries, Oatibix bar(4 syns)

L: Mullerlite, couscous, banana, 2 x apples, Fibre plus bar..... Not much variety today.
Still didnt get to shop. :-(

D: Large salad, salmon

S: 2 snack fingers (6 syns)
Pineapple

Hexa: 1/2 Milk and 1/2 cheese
Hexb: Fibreplus bar + salmon

Have to get in a shop but prob wont get there until friday as very busy in work. (trying to make up days I missed :-( )
Will just have to make do with whats there.....

Looks like you're being very good, using up what's in your fridge:) Hope you get a chance to get to a shop soon, and that work isn't too hectic!

Today was a green day:

B: Mullerlite, Apple, raspberries, redcurrants, strawberries, fibre plus bar

L: Couscous, large salad of lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, spring onion
Apple, banana

D: Brocolli, brussel sprouts, chicken fillet, onion + beet root

S: Strawberries, grapes, Fab icelolly (4.5 syns), snack bar (6 syns)

Hexa: Milk
Hexb: Fibreplus bar + chicken breast

Good day today. Getting back into the swing of things now.
Having bad headaches though..... Wonder if its due to eating less chocolate..

Anyway finishing work early tomorrow.. Will finally get to do a shop. Going to take a sneaky half hour tomorrow and plan my meals for the week. Should make shopping easier (really hate grocery shopping), and planning ahead is key to SW i think.
Had a sneaky look on the scales and looking good!!!

Green day today!!
B: Fibre plus bar, banana, strawberries, raspberries, red currants, blueberries

L: 3 ryvita, cheese, large salad, watermelon (yummy!!!) and apple

D: Couscous, egg, cucumber, tomato, spring onion(this was delicious...my little lad loved this too so good praise).. Mullerlite

S: Rocky bar (5 syns)
2 ginger nut biscuits (6 syns)
Watermelon

Great day today..
Had forgotten how yummy watermelon tasted. :p

Finally got in a walk, so feeling good.

Hey Sleepymum, WOW

You really are back on track thats fab! Did you get shopping?

X

Yeah, huge shop in.. Hence the watermelon!!
Bought loads of healthy food, so have no excuse!!!

So yesterday was a typical green day and had 10.5 syns.
Went for a quick jog/walk yesterday evening. Jogged a mile and walked a mile.
OMG was knackered. I know was only 2 mile , but am so out if practice. Have completed the couch to 5k before but I never really became a runner... More a slow jogger if ya know what I mean.
Think I might have to give it a go again.
Going to give the cross trainer a go this evening.
Then my plan will be Mon..Wed and Fri to do some sort of exercise..
Once feeling a bit fitter will start the C25k again.. So hopefully by end of month will be back pounding the roads!!!!

Red day today I think!!!
B: Banana, berries + yogurt
Watermelon.....Still delicious

L: Salmon + Large Salad
Fruit salad

D: SW Fry: WW sausages (1.5 syns), 2 eggs, tomato and mushrooms (yum!!!), 2 slices of hovis nimble

S: 2 * alpen lights,
Fondant fancy * 2 (10 syns)

Hexa: Milk in teas
Hexb: Alpen lights + Nimble bread

Syns: 12.5 syns

I keep saying I am going to do a weeks plan in advance but I never get that organised...
I usually decide when I get up what day will fit in best with family, work or whatever is happening that day, or whatever needs to be eaten thay!! Lol!!

I seem to do mostly green with a few red thrown in... Love the 2 hexbs I can have..
Do you plan a week ahead?? How do you manage that???

I live in Ireland so no Morrisons near me!!! :-(
So no mugshots; find it very hard to get quark, fat free fromage frais and low syn sausages. Ww are the best so far (small, but tasty in a weird sort of way ;-) )...

Glendalough?? In wicklow? It is beautiful. We have been there a few times and its really lovely..
We live in the country in co. meath. Its lovely and quite, no neighbours (nearest is about a mile), and there is great woods and walks nearby.
How many generations back are irish!!! I think most people have Irish blood somewhere.....

Oh Ireland is well worth a visit some day!!
I really cant imagine living anywhere else..... Well except when there is snow and we end up being snowed in...lol

I loved lowcal soups and there is a knorr soup that has pasta or noodles in which I used to have a lot in ww...
Now I seem to be eating a lot of couscous instead... Handy for work!!

I could do with the blackboard!! Thats brilliant that you plan ahead like that.
I really really hate shopping and I know I spend too much on it, so doing a plan might make life alot easier.

I know our local butchers does weekend deals so I must have a look and plan dinners around it... Great ideas! Thanks

Today was another green....
Had a total of about 25 syns to celebrate my 3.5lbs loss this week (I know!!, but have been 100% all week so I think I deserved my rocky road slice :p )...

Back on track tomorow..

Got in 25 mins on the cross trainer so happy with that....hopefully it will work off some of that yummy rocky road... Drool!!!!

3.5 lbs definately deserves a wee celebration!!!

Also congrats on the cross trainer oh yeah baby!!!
XX

How did I miss that? 3.5lb off this week? That's amazing, and so totally deserved. Congratulations! Here's to another great week :D

Thanks!!!!

Hope to get in another session in xross trainer this evening.

Today was a typical green day!!
B: Mullerlite, alpen lights, raspberries and strawberries
L: Couscous, tuna, herbs, mayo(3 syns)
Strawberries,
D: Pasta + homemade sauce(loads of veg) drizzle of olive oil(3 syns)
Watermelon
S: Apple, Banana, Biscuits (6 syns)

Syns: 12
Hexa: Milk and cheese
Hexb: Alpen light x 2, tuna

All sounds good chick. Yummy!!

Let us know how the x-trainer goes on xx

Back