Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

I have been trrying to drink at least 2 litres everyday. and I find it does help fill me which is good.

Trouble is for WI last week I was trying not to eat and ended up drinking about 6 litres of water haha-that prob didnt help come to think of it!!

X
Food all sounds very scrummy!!!
nom nom nom

Thanks girls.....

I know about the water, have the 2 ltrs down me, but going to stop soon or I might as well sleep in the bathroom tonight..lol..

Really crappy day today, and i do mean crappy!
My body is craving something and I dont know what it is. - So I have eaten loads trying to satisfy that craving but of course nothing worked. :-(

Also I havent been feeling great the last few days, have been having terrible headaches (making me nausious(sp)) and now I seem to have a pulled mussle or something in my neck. Think it could be related????

I hate hate hate it when you fancy something but dont know aht it is!! oh it drives me nuts!!!

All the other stuff sounds like stress type things!

XX

Onwards and upwards

Hope you feel better soon sleepymum:) Try varying your HexBs - you might be missing something there? Eg cook with a little olive oil rather than fry-light, or eat some almonds (alkaline food).

Body (well head), has been acting up, doc thinks it a sinus infection and I also might be aniemic (sp??).
Think thats why I was craving something and not sure what. Anyway waiting on blood tests and an xray so will know during the week.
Because I have been eating so much crap and not exercising I have put on about 2.5lbs again!!!!!

This week I am just going to try and eat better and keep within syns. Going to do a mix of days, that way I wont be missing any food group. Just going to take things easy until I actually know what is wrong and feel a bit better.

Best of luck everyone for the week ahead.

Dont worry about it, sticking to plan is always so so much harder when you are ill, esp if you arent sure what is wrong with you

Hopefully they will get it sussed soon and then you can rock and roll again!!

Lots of love and hugs from here xxx

Never taught of that..
I know I am not happy in my job... too much stress and I miss my son when I am working everyday.
Have started looking for a new job so maybe thats it..

Even if you're not anaemic, if you're feeling out-of-sorts then you could always try an iron tonic, it wouldn't hurt. Hope you find a new job soon, as Beautifulmess said it's really important to be happy in your working life:)

Thanks girls.... Def something for me to think about...

Had an EE day today, 11 syns and went for a little stroll this evening so feeling good.
Back on track! Fingers crossed! ;-)

Doctors tomorrow so hopefully will have some answers...

Hey chick, I havent gone anywhere-for some reason I havent been getting notifications about posts so I have missed loads.

Really hoping you are feeling better xx

Thanks girls.... Def something for me to think about...

Had an EE day today, 11 syns and went for a little stroll this evening so feeling good.
Back on track! Fingers crossed! ;-)

Doctors tomorrow so hopefully will have some answers...

Well done on getting back on track (although I don't think you strayed too far away!) :)

Good luck at the doc tomorrow x

Let us know how you get on chick xx

Ok, so sinus xrays came back clear so thankfully I dont have a sinus infection or blockage....
Think my headaches may be due to meds for hayfever so have changed them.

I am anaemic so put me on meds for that so should start to feel a lot better soon. At least now I know whats up so can deal with it.

Had a red day today. Treated myself to a sw fry (used real oil...yum yum).
Used 12 syns.
Going to head out now for a walk with my little lad.

Will start doing proper diary tomorrow!!!!

Ah well thats good news Mrs. Bet you are glad to have that off your mind!

xx

Back