Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

I really need to get my ass kicked girls. I cant seem to get into the swing of things at all.

The last two days have been totally off plan... On plan today though but I just dont seem to be motivated enough.

I know the reasons I want to loose weight, but this time around it just isnt clicking..

come on keep on it,,,,,,,you need to think of why you are on it and why you want to lose ... i fell off the plan for a few month i think it was because i was moving house and lost track completly, then the other day i went to the doctors just for a general check up, the nurse did her usual
height
weight
blood pressure
she then tutted, said i had put on weight from last going honestly she made me feel abit upset . i came out feeling really low as though people just saw my weight b4 me
i came home and thought right thats it im back on it ,,, i just want to show that nurse
sorry for the rant but thought i would just say lol xxxx

Well done Louise - that's great!

Hey Sleepy, don't be giving yourself a hard time hun - 2 days off plan is better than 7! It's the end of Jan and u r lighter than u were finishing 2011 - nothing wrong with baby steps hun - we will get there in the end :)

Chick

I am the same! I keep being on for a few days then slipping-usually in spectacular style. I also moved house recently and thanks to constantly having to decrorate and unpack I usual forget to eat and end up starving so I end crap which is quick and easy! Well try to be an angel once I am properly settled!!! xx

Don't worry we will get there-we both know we have to do it!
x

how did everyones weekend go for them? i have done great if i do say so my self........and check this out i have even been on the treadmill this morning woohoo!!!!!!!

Evrything hectic at the minute. Doing best to stay on plan. Being at the max of my syns, but havent gone over.

Ok... So I am starting back on SW on Monday. Joining a local class for the extra support and hoping it will make me more accountable having to weigh every week.
Also hubby is being really supportive and helpfull, so I will have time to attend class and have a couple of evenings for a long walk....
This time I will do it. Yeah I know Ive said that before but its a clean slate. So on Monday I will start a new diary!!

Ok... So I am starting back on SW on Monday. Joining a local class for the extra support and hoping it will make me more accountable having to weigh every week.
Also hubby is being really supportive and helpfull, so I will have time to attend class and have a couple of evenings for a long walk....
This time I will do it. Yeah I know Ive said that before but its a clean slate. So on Monday I will start a new diary!!

:wave_cry: Hi, I was a bad girl and fell off the wagon, put it all on again bar 14 pounds. O I am back........so I will be joining a group in the next few weeks, my biggest mistake was to stop going tbh!

Ah well me and you kid together again. Have been following plan this week so hope to see a wee change on Monday!! Fingers crossed for both of us

xxx

Good to see ya back hun.
We can kick each other butts this time. Yeah I should have a joined a class last time out, It does make you more accountable.

Are you going to keep a diary on here this time??

Yeah if I can find the time. x

Back