Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

woo hoo, a lb is still a lb. so happy for you chick!!
And dare I say it jealous. Hoping my bum can get back into the swing of things properly, and get losing again! Gained 11 lbs since November-bad Zoe bad!!

xx

Thanks girls! Ye all keep me motivated.

Slow and steady will win the race.

I think if I can just sort out portion sizes now I will get there!!

Also need to start making/baking some sw recipes so going to have a good root around on the recipes section and plan them for next week.

Thanks girls! Ye all keep me motivated.

Slow and steady will win the race.

I think if I can just sort out portion sizes now I will get there!!

Also need to start making/baking some sw recipes so going to have a good root around on the recipes section and plan them for next week.

I made some carrot cupcakes the other day which are gorgeous, though I still have a bit of... erm.. 'testing' to do ;) ! Will have to get the recipe & photos sorted out soon, will let you know xxx

I made some carrot cupcakes the other day which are gorgeous, though I still have a bit of... erm.. 'testing' to do ;) ! Will have to get the recipe & photos sorted out soon, will let you know xxx

OH carrot cakes nom nom xx

Yeah good day today.

Still on track, just need to get more exercise in..

I think thats going to be my weak spot so to speak..

Yeah have got a few walks in but not enough. Been on plan all week but have ate most of my syns.

Will be walking later and tomorrow.. Hopefully will help scales on monday weigh in.

Hi sweetie, how's it going?

Sounds like you're within syns but worried about the exercise ... we can only do what we can do hun. If only we had more hours in the day eh?

How's little one? Keeping you busy?

Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Oh Ali its been a hectic day... Shopping, cleaning, cooking, washing and baking with my little man..lol
Typical weekend, but I am very low on energy!! Red day tomorrow me thinks...yummy sw fry and maube roast..mmmmm.

Got a walk in and me and Max are heading out tomorrow for a walk by the river with the dogs.

Getting the food side in check, just need to get more active. Being a working mum, some days there really isnt enough hrs in the day..

Oh it will all click some day..

Hope your little one is better!!

You are doing so well! Congrats. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Thanks Ali..

Today was a red day:

B: Smoked salmon & scrambled egg

S: Banana & mandarin

S: Grapes

L: 2 slices wm bread with ham & cheese with brown sauce, large salad. Mullerlite

S: Melon + alpen light

D: Gammon, butternut squash chips, asparagus & brocolli

S: Alpen light & malteaser bunny

Hexa: Cheese & Milk
Hexb: Bread & Alpen light
Syns: 10

No exercise today... Completely wrecked. Plan is to do a week of red to see if I have more energy!!

Yeah work the same s%%t, just another day...

On plan but finding it tough. Changed my wi to a Sunday.. Lol.. In the hope that it keeps me on track fri and sat...

Thats a good attitude to have re the cake. If we stress over stuff like that it only makes following the plan harder...

My next meal out will be around Valentines.. My two beautiful men are bringing me out for a chinese.

My little man loves going to a chinese. He feels so grown up...lol.

Back