Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Thanks zoe...
Cant get my hands on mugshots where I am in Irl... Booo
You have given me some great ideas on how to bulk up meals so thats the plan for the week ahead...
Cool- we can stalk each other soo...

Thanks ali...
How are ya getting on hun?

Again thanks for the advise. I think I just had one of those, where I had convinced this wasnt going to work..

No way am I giving up and am now so motivated to do well...

Now for some good news.
Went dress shopping (yes dress shopping) and bought a beautiful dress and shoes.
Have to say the look brill on.
Credit card better look out.. Levis next..lol

sleepymum said:
I am going to slowly add more calories as you suggest...but the will be good ones. Bought some of the syn free sausages so going to have them tomorrow, so red day I think. Really looking forward to sitting dow to sw fry.... Yum!!
Also going to have some fish... Really looking forward to that...
Thanks again hun!!

Ooh, yummy! Excellent plan - can I come for lunch? ;-D

Any time...
Was reading that fish can help speed up weight loss, so might throw in a few.
How sad am I, that I cant wait for sausages tomorrow......lol

Any time...
Was reading that fish can help speed up weight loss, so might throw in a few.
How sad am I, that I cant wait for sausages tomorrow......lol

I loved the fact that the quorn sausgaes were free-but I often ate like 6 in one day, 2 in each meal!! oops. But now they are 1/2 a syn eahc which means thats I dont binge on them as much haha. Usually just have some with my crazy beans yum yum!!

I have some of the old receipe sausages so going to enjoy them while the last...

Todays a red day...

Didnt start the way I wanted but thats life.
Woke up in middle of night cause my flipping rings were sticking into one of fingers. Since I have started to loose weight the really need to be resized but going to wait until nearer to goal.... Still sore today

Then had to bring my son to football training so no sw fry for brekkie...

Anyway plan for today
Breakfast
2 slices of hovis nimble bread (hexb) toasted with ham, tomato, spring onion, cheese (1/2 hexa). 2 plums

Lunch
Sardines with lettuce, tomato, onion, beetroot, gerkins, cheese (rest of hexa), exl mayo 2 syns)

Dinner
SW fry.. Tomato ketchup 2 syn Yipeee

Snacks
Apple * 2
Strawberries
Mullerlite
2 alpen lights (hexb)
3 biscuits (4.5 syns)
Snack bar (3 syns)

So another red day on the cards today.
Think I am going to have green during the week, cause its a lot easier with work, and then red at weekends.

Plan for today
Breakfast
Mullerlite & fruit & alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch
Sw fry with ketchup 1.5 syns, 2 slices of hovis (hexb)

Dinner
Salmon, asparagus, broccoli, green beans

Snacks
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)
Fruit * apple, plums, strawberries, raspberries
Jelly
Crisps (4.5 syns)
Rocky bar (5 syns)

Think I am gonna be having beans on toast with quorn sausages for my lunch yum yum!!

Glad you're enjoying your sausages! The mix of green and red plans look like they're going to work well for you.
I have one last can of baked beans in the fridge so am going to have some of those with my breakfast tomorrow:)

Finally got onto laptop and have updated by stats and signature!!!
Great to see some progress.

SW fry was delicious :eat:, and as I felt like I was really indulging myself it really doesnt seem like I am on a diet at all.
It is really about making the smarter, healthier choice...

Feeling really positive now and if its slow and steady for the rest of my weight loss, then so be it.

I am so much more happier now since changing to SW, no cravings, headaches or going to bed early cause I am hungry.
My body shape has certainly changed more on SW, than previously on WW.

Dont get me wrong WW works and has worked well for me, its just to me it was too restrictive and it didnt fit into my family life. My son didnt even notice that I had given him quorn sausages or ww rashers this morning, and he now loves my homemade pasta sauce more than the jar version.

SW has certainly resulted in a much happier mammy !!1:D

Now thats enough of me waffling on for the day :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

off to the woods for a couple of hours trekking. Might actually try and climb that hill today .......

Yay! You're about 60% through your weight-loss now, well done! As you know, I think SW is great too for the same reasons as you... And I really enjoy reading your diary because you have such a positive outlook on life:)

WOW

That is some progress!! Well Done you!!! Hope I can do as well!!!!

Thanks a million.
Yeah its great to think I am over half way there.

Green day today
Breakfast
Apple
Mullerlite, raspberries and grapes, alpen light (1/2 hexb)

Lunch
2 ryvita (1/2 hexb), cheese (1/2 hexa), 2* plums, banana, apple

Dinner
Brown Rice, cheese (1/2 hexa), chicken fillet (hexb), asparagus, tomato, cucumber, exl mayo (2 syns)

Snacks
Strawberries
2 biscuits (3 syns)
Bounty Icecream (7 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss.

WI result??

xx

Cant wait, fingers crossed

Yipee, another pound off.
Happy with that as didnt get much exercise in and I know some of the days I didnt eat enough. So thats the areas to focus on for the week ahead.

Green day today:
Breakfast
Mullerlite, strawberries, raspberries, apple, alpen light (1/2 hexa)

Lunch
3 ryvita (hexb), cheese 1/2 hexa), tomato, spring onion, banana, apple, crisps 5 syns

Dinner
Baked potato, cheese (1/2 hexa), scrambled eggs, asparagus, green beans, garlic butter 2 syns

Snacks
Alpen light (1/2 hexb)
Snack bar 3 syns

Drink
2 teas (no milk)
2 Green tea
2 Lemon + ginger tea
4 pints of water
1 pepsi max

Exercise
30 mins dance work out

Back