Slender tone

newlifenow

hey

Just wondering, do any of you use slendertone, my weight is falling off but ive a spare tyre under my bra that aint shifting. I hate sit ups with a passion and wondered how much effect slendertone would be

I use my slender tone without fail every evening but I have been using it since the start of LT so am not sure which is working but one of them is a sI have lost that spare tire and a bit more but I also do my sit ups everynight

have you lost many inches?, my inches are off everywhere except there!!

4 1/2 inches which is good so maybe you should give it a go

whats the best slendertone to get? im looking at getting a belt that i can wear during work?? would that be ok?

I have the belt and it takes about 40 mins its great very portable

well i work on a checkout so i thought while sitting there i could let the belt do the work!!

It does look a bit bulky though might be a little obvious, I stick it on the minute I come home while iorning or making the kids lunches for school

Well i dont want people looking at me oddly so maybe ill leave it till im back home. Thanks for the help

your welcome thats what we are all here for to help out in the little ways, I also got my self an excercise ball earlier on in the week Im finding that quiet good because when I laughed today my stomach muscles actually hurt which muust mean some of them are working

Iv thought about getting an exercise ball but i dont think id put all my weight on it incase i popped it!!!

Back