Slendertone anyone?

Zomble

Has anyone used slendertone to tighten up their abs? Did it work, and if so, how long did it take before you could feel/see results? Oh, and what length of time / intensity did you use? I know it's not a substitute for 'real' exercise, but I was thinking maybe as an addition...?

I had the old version when I was in my 20's and I couldn't stand the pain on my stomach pmsl. I'm sure they've improved greatly since then.

However, I would seek advice if using one again or go to a professional to get the treatment done. It could be just a coincidence but the exact area's where I used the pads on my outer leg are affected with small red broken veins as if my skin has been nipped due to constant use. Don't let that put you off it could be sheer coincidence as I don't know enough about these things. x

they are brilliant!

I used to have one when I was slimmer.
I think overweight people who buy slendertone expected it to tone their stomach are sucked in by false advertising.

Yes is does tone up the stomach muscles underneath the fat. But it does not do anything about the fat.

So when I was slimmer and used it I saw fantastic effects and looked great for using it.
But if I used it now I would not see the effects. But maybe if I used it now, then after the fat has gone, my muscles would already be there.

Anyway its worth it if your a lower weight.

Anyone tried the slendertone shorts?

I agree with the above post, they do tone your abs but if you can't see the abs for the fat then you won't see the difference. I have however heard that it does help prevent saggy skin as you lose weight.

prevention of saggy skin, sounds good to me.

so has anyone actually got one?

yeah I have one. They def tone abs but cant tone fat. If you use it regularly it works and when your fat is gone the abs are toned! Some people dont like the feeling tho! There used to bea few ofus on here who used them all the time , some of them had the shorts and the arm ones too but I only have the belt. They are not too expensive so I would say give it a go. :)

will do, and don't really have much belly fat thank goodness. have big thighs though.
right i'm getting mine today.
do you still use yours?

yeah I do but need new battery!

right i should have mine by friday at the latest.
will update when it arrives.
ps i ordered the shorts as well. ha h ahaaaa

let me know about the shorts please hun x

ok i have thenm both now,
yippee, got them delivered to work.
will charge them up when i get home tonight and will start a routine tomorrow.
sooo daisy bank you up for it, lets see if we can do it for the full 8 week programme.
pop on the slendertone site and they have the programme there.

ps i'm taking measurements tomorrow before my first session, and gonna record it week by week.

i only have the belt thing that goes on tum not the shorts

I'm one of the ones Daisybank is talking about....who was always on here talking about it. I too love the slendertone belt. You can really feel it work those abs. I'm sure it helps keep my tummy toned now the weight is gone....for sure!

no problem daisybank, i will do i short review in a few weeks time but we can still do the challenge on the website with just the belt.

oh brilliant shazpaz, sounds like you still use your belt?
fancy joining us on this mission. and you say your abs are toned from the belt.
sounds good to me.
i will still ride my bike for cardio. and still do the wii fitness stuf. but this is n added bonus.
tomorrow (today) i start.

Back