slendertone arms question????

babyboosweets

Hi all thinkin of buying one but they are advertising them on ebay as garment only what does this mean if anybody has one how much did you payfor it this is up for 35.00 is this about the right price???

be careful its not just the fabric without the pads and unit, i'd send the seller a question, or ask nictastic, she is the ebay and slendertone queen!

you need a 'system controller' and pads to go with the garment otherwise it doesnt work.

I bought slendertone system abs for £105 i think, which included ab belt, system controller, pads and an instruction booklet and then added the shorts, incl pads [£55] and arm, incl pads [£39] garments to my collection.

If you are going to get them from ebay then u will also need to order new pads for them as they start to lose their effectiveness with use.

As i said earlier - you need the 'controller' to use any of the garments though.

:)

hi there i got one about a month ago for 39.99 in argos you need a controller which is 79.99 but i mean it have used it relliously for 4 weeks and i can feel muscels and also my arms look leaner and shaped go get it girl also last week i got the tummy one so i hope i have the same results with it:)

tunny one rocks!!! What number do you have the arms on hun...we ar struglling with it ouch!!

hi there i have my arms on 26 at the moment and my tummy one on 32 i try to put it up one every night i keep my arms one on for i hour and my tummy one for 30mins at the top and 30 mins at the bottom of my tummy.................slendertone is the best invention:talk017:

good...glad you arent a freak like gorgie we cant get our arms past 50 ish it hurts sooo much OUCH!!!
You will be flying in a few weeks get it cranked up hun... you will find if you move arounf with the tummy one you dont feel it and will soon be cranking it up to 99!!! xxx

im looking into gettign a slendertone belt for my tummyfirst and then maybe the shorts and then arms lol dpending, wheres the besat place to be getting one from? is ebay alrigth or should i just go to argos instead??

xx

im looking into gettign a slendertone belt for my tummyfirst and then maybe the shorts and then arms lol dpending, wheres the besat place to be getting one from? is ebay alrigth or should i just go to argos instead??

xx

Ooo I've been watching a few on Ebay so am interested in the answer to this one too......

Does it seriously tone up your body? I really want to get rid of my bingo wings.

Back