slendertone belt - advice

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Have now got one of these and need a bit of advice please

First what number does everyone have theirs set on? I dont know how much I should be feeling, I can feel a small vibration on either side but nothing in the middle.its the intensity button which you adjust each side. And how long do you wear it for?
Also can you wear it in other positions - can you put it on your bum by turning it around?

They say that you should start off on a low setting and build it up. I think there maybe different settings for side and stomach. Try the slendertone helpsite they may be able to give you a bit more advice.

just wanted an idea of what number setting others are on. Def no feeling in middle bit tho :(

Hi there, I use mine regularly and have on max now (99) you may not be wearing in the right place and/or may have not pressed the pad on properly - if you can stand it, turn up the settings till you feel in the middle too..

Hi hun ...i have been using mine now for a month and have an abs line just inder my bust.
I started off at 40 and have now worked up to 72!!!
Which one do you have ...is it the active or flex?
If it is the active it has different programs...2 for using whilst exercising and prog 3 for sitting on your ass lol
No you can't wear it round your bum as your muscles wont be in the right palce!

its called active. If I could find a muscle on my ar"e I would give it a go!!

Hi,

Do these belts work!?!?!? i didnt realise they did - you can notice it nicki????? How long do you wear it for and how often????

xxx

its called active. If I could find a muscle on my ar"e I would give it a go!!
Yup, same one as i have got as i said program 3 is for sitting and exercising and 1 & 2 target different muscles to optimise exercise whilst wlaking running x
I forgot to say last time ...but i use mine for 2 hours a day most days xx getting through some batteries...might have to buy rechargables haha

2 hours a day?? In one go? I will have to try again I think xx

Yeah, but i am a nutter lol if the middle one isnt working.. turn the belt on low and touch the pad with your finger if you feel a tingle it should be ok ....so, when you have it on, check you pads connection and try pulling the belt tighter round your tum...if there is still nothing i would take i back as i think it would be faulty!

I thought it might be that my belly is so fat that I couldnt feel it!

Yip I agree with the advice...used mine when loosing.....and worked up to the full strenght of 99 (on programme 3 - sitting on my bum!)... I would do least an hour a day........sometimes two hours....it definately made a differnce in terms of tone etc.

Bea i am loving your new ticker ...24 days to go oooo

Hey,

I just checked out the slendertone website - they have a lot of products! One thing i want is toned arms and toned tummy... I am seriously considering investing in some of these products.

They look good!

Julz
xox

Hey,

I just checked out the slendertone website - they have a lot of products! One thing i want is toned arms and toned tummy... I am seriously considering investing in some of these products.

They look good!

Julz
xox
For tht tummy belt use tjhughes website on £35 and for the arms use dyna bands only around £7 on ebay xxx

wow - and these are just as good?????

thats awesome savings - thats nicki xoxoxoxoxo :)

Yup slendertone active is exactly the same but cheaper and dyna bands are amazing do the exercises as per the exercise sheet you get and you will see a difference in your arms in about 3 weeks

Can't wait to get my bands nic!!!

Have done half hour on 45, so will do more tomorrow, hop it works!

Back