slendertone - middle buzz?

i must be so weak

maybe just a bit loose? x

OMG PORG! YOU ARE ON LEVEL 99 ALSO!

OH I FEEL LIKE SUCH A WIMP.... WILL TRY TO UP IT TOMORROW TO IN THE 60'S AND GET IT TO 99 WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR SO!

So u got ur mini going? Oh what does it feel like??? lol xox

I LOOOOOVVVEEE the mini, it's my favourite, perhaps I like the feeling of having my bum squeezed!!

You'll get there hun, don't rush it x

.............and I bet its a lovely bum as well, if ya ST ever breaks down I will nip round xxx

flip me - i can see me getting this mini also and the shorts... they will need to invent more products! lol xoxox

.............and I bet its a lovely bum as well, if ya ST ever breaks down I will nip round xxx

lol, if you are a loose end you could always follow me around holding it up for me! Blimey don't tyy typong with the arm thingsd on.

they should make one for saggy boobs.... imagine how many people would buy those whoooo hooooo

SHOULD MAKE ONE FOR CHARLIE, EVEN THOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO BUY 2 xx

what one for now, and one for after the other one is worn out ...and its still no bigger HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huh .....that was my second punch line lol thanx for that on eb and goodnight all xx

night hun...she will go higher...great minds...or is that filthy minds, think alike lol

I'm loving the sound of the Mini...I'm worried the shorts will be too difficult to put on coz of the pads.

I have mine on 99 too and feel it big time in my waist and to feel it in my tummy I lie down with my hand on top of the middle pad and apply a bit of pressure.....you feel the pull from just under your ribs down to the pelvic area.

Anyways...off she runs to do research on the mini!!

I'm the same ! The outers are MUCH stronger than the middle pad... I reasoned it down to the fact that I've got more fat on the middle... it does work though... or did... I need new pads now as I had the triangle warning sign of death yesterday...

/me toodles off to ebay to find some..

Back