Slendertone shorts/belts

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi
Just been looking on ebay and have come across the slendertone shorts and belts.. Do you think they will work and be good at toning up? I don't want to be left with lose skin ...What do you think?
:D

I got one as a present a few weeks ago and was think no way will this work...
had it on me for a couple of hours and i actually had muscle pain the next morning lik id been doin sit ups all day lol im flat out with it all the time now lol

I have never heard of them (but going onto ebay now to check them out lol). I know that drinking water helps the 'loose skin' thing not happen. Other than that a few of my friends are using a Power Plate at the gym and swear by them. I was going to stick to LT another week (week 4) then go and enquire about booking some sessions. Julia x

I got one as a present a few weeks ago and was think no way will this work...
had it on me for a couple of hours and i actually had muscle pain the next morning lik id been doin sit ups all day lol im flat out with it all the time now lol

Cool.... didn't manage to win any last night ...but now i know they work then i will bid higher!!!:D

I have never heard of them (but going onto ebay now to check them out lol). I know that drinking water helps the 'loose skin' thing not happen. Other than that a few of my friends are using a Power Plate at the gym and swear by them. I was going to stick to LT another week (week 4) then go and enquire about booking some sessions. Julia x

No more water lol...never heard of power plate what are they?

Slendertone Shorts

woohoooo... just bought some of the toning shorts, can't wait for them to be delivered now ..as asda say'every little helps' Hope they work :D
xxx

Hey thats not asda lol its Tesco!!!

Well ... i got my slendertone shorts today ....and i have hammered them tonight lol done about 2hrs up to now .....wonder if i will have leg ache tomorrow lol They feel fab tho can do anything whilst wearing them ...i chose to sit down tho lol xx

Hey Nicki, where did you get them? Do you know what size they go up to? I'd need Size 20/22

they come in sm/m/lg i think,,mine are one the way,,nicki's fault,,putting ideas into my head,,dyna bands on the way also,,again,,nicki's fault,,lol

Hey Nicki, where did you get them? Do you know what size they go up to? I'd need Size 20/22
Heya Maka
I got them off ebay from the slendertone store as they were cheaper than from slendertone website. Here is a link for you when you buy just ask for large xx Slendertone Shorts. RRP£99.99 Our Price £79.99 on eBay, also, Programmes, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 25-Apr-08 18:45:27 BST)
If you have any questions for them you can always ask before you buy xx They are fab my legs are killing this morning Yay loving the pain of getting sexy legs :talk017: Let me know how you get on
Nix

they come in sm/m/lg i think,,mine are one the way,,nicki's fault,,putting ideas into my head,,dyna bands on the way also,,again,,nicki's fault,,lol
You love me really...mind you your OH might not do soon, since i am helping you spend moeny lol
You will thank me when they come lol EBAY EBAY EBAY lol they are fab btw :devilangel:

so funny nicki,,what else can i buy on ebay,,,hmmmmm

Well darling
I bought my fireplace, wallpaper, bed, my new car, kitchen doors, and lots and lots of other stuff ... take a look on this link my sister says its soooo me!!!
YouTube - "Ebay" by Weird Al Yankovic
I pissed my self when i watched it lmao

On the slendertone question....I got a belt when I started to loose weight and it definately made a difference to my waist and tummy tone!

Well darling
I bought my fireplace, wallpaper, bed, my new car, kitchen doors, and lots and lots of other stuff ... take a look on this link my sister says its soooo me!!!
YouTube - "Ebay" by Weird Al Yankovic
I pissed my self when i watched it lmao
my sis found that months ago too and said exactly the same,,lol:eek:

Back