Slendertone.

Slendertone belts are amazing and you do notice a difference after a couple of weeks...love handles go bit too:D but they are meant to be used with other exercise, it's not going to really work to full protential if you don't do any other kind of physical activity:)

Am going to use it when am doing some cardio at the gym. Do you think that's good enough or do you mean weight training?

they work.
i do other exercise, but i also use mine in the car when driving to work, so i feel like i am not wastingtime just sat in traffic at least i can do a stomach work out at the same time.
and the shorts are fab. my thighs are looking better, and so is my ass. ha h ahaaa

Am going to use it when am doing some cardio at the gym. Do you think that's good enough or do you mean weight training?

Thats perfect hun, before i broke me leg i was using the slendertone 3 x a week and going to gym 4 x a week and i mainly do cardio and may be 1 day with light weights and my work colleagues noticed the difference of me belly slimming down within a couple of weeks:D

I can't wait to get my flex one in. (Waiting on Amazon *sigh*)

I haven't got a very bad tummy but I want to start working on it before it gets worse.

I can't wait to get my flex one in. (Waiting on Amazon *sigh*)

I haven't got a very bad tummy but I want to start working on it before it gets worse.

Hi hun, which one is it you are waiting on? I'm wanting to get my tummy sorted too, so the one you are hoping to get seems perfect for what i'm looking for.

What is it called so i can read up?:)

I think I have sensitive nerve endings around the stomach area as I had shingles years ago (and I can't stand going into cold sea water around my middle either) I couldn't stand the tingling as I found it too painful
so.......I just couldn't stomach it :sign0163:
I'll get me coat.........

I got it in today and tried it. I couldn't feel it at intensity 30-45 so had it on at 50. We will see how it works over time. So excited he he.

Tilly are you there? How long did it take you to get to that intensity? Need some advice really. Had a look on the Slendertone website like you suggested, as their programme.

Think it says 35 for the first day and 40 for the next. Am on 40 now, as we speak, and it is intense to say the least. Didn't think I'd be able to cope.

Was just curious as to how you have done it. Do you stay on the same intensity for a few days? I used it twice yesterday at 30 and felt no effects today, so I suspect I do need to be higher, but not sure when to increase etc.

I used a Slendertone belt the last time I was on CD. I got it out of the wardrobe when I saw this thread last week and have been using it for 6 days now. I have it on now - 40 mins at an intensity of 82. I quite like the feeling lol. I think they work, but obviously they are not miracle workers, I think the only thing that will work for me is a body transplant :( :(

Water girl I started at 30 and couldn't feel a thing so I increased it to 40 and that was where I started yesterday. Today I had it at 45. Will do it at 50 tomorrow. I suppose you just go up slowly.

yeah just take your time.
i love mine, and the shorts. think they are fantastic.
i wear mine on way to work. and when doing cardoi.
my stomache is now practically rock hard, and a ggod shape.
when doing core exercises i find it easier.
i have my intensity at the highest. and i love it. best purchase in a long time.

bijoux you could set up a slender tone challenge.

Thanks. How far around are your side pads? Mine feel quite far around to the side and am wondering if they should be nearer the front. I am on intensity 40 still - do you definitely get used to it? Feels like being electrocuted to me lol

You place them depending on your waist measurement the leaflet it comes with tells you where to put it.

Back