Slide show

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Just been looking at the slide show , and what i've noticed is when people have lost weight how much taller they look , and also much happier . The whole look really has changed ,people's outlook on the way they dress, wearing fitted tready clothes . Also how its taking years off people too.
Do you think being fat does age people ? or is it just me thinking that huh .
Roll on Xmas to a new me , lets hope it knocks years off me :)
Also where do people buy clothes at the moment , i mean before the diet , and would they shop there after reaching goal .

i think being bigger definetly ages some people. i shop at new look, river island and primark mainly, (im a 14 now, at my largest was 16) and i will prob still shop at these places when i get to goal weight although i can imagine that i will also start shopping in topshop and miss selfridges and warehouse and oasis.

Miss selfridges , thats one slim shop , i went in there over 6 years ago and i still thought its all to small for me i was size 10 top and 12 skirt . Really dont know if thats changed in that way . I like Next , and just sent for a clothes book from bon prix , i liked the coats and tops , and the price was right too lol . Not heard of warehouse .

Hi missleo... being fat does age people, as for clothes shop... evanses is where i go now but when i get to goal... it will never see me again,lol.

I like it Linda , they will never see you again hehe . Well they are only good if you are bigger as to other shops but its just a tempery messure , also they are not cheap , i get trousers from there sometimes and when i try them on i usaly say to my OH do i look big in these , he really doesn't reply hehe

Back