Slide show

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MsJMC, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Just been looking at the slide show , and what i've noticed is when people have lost weight how much taller they look , and also much happier . The whole look really has changed ,people's outlook on the way they dress, wearing fitted tready clothes . Also how its taking years off people too.
    Do you think being fat does age people ? or is it just me thinking that huh .
    Roll on Xmas to a new me , lets hope it knocks years off me :)
    Also where do people buy clothes at the moment , i mean before the diet , and would they shop there after reaching goal .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i think being bigger definetly ages some people. i shop at new look, river island and primark mainly, (im a 14 now, at my largest was 16) and i will prob still shop at these places when i get to goal weight although i can imagine that i will also start shopping in topshop and miss selfridges and warehouse and oasis.

4. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Miss selfridges , thats one slim shop , i went in there over 6 years ago and i still thought its all to small for me i was size 10 top and 12 skirt . Really dont know if thats changed in that way . I like Next , and just sent for a clothes book from bon prix , i liked the coats and tops , and the price was right too lol . Not heard of warehouse .

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi missleo... being fat does age people, as for clothes shop... evanses is where i go now but when i get to goal... it will never see me again,lol.

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I like it Linda , they will never see you again hehe . Well they are only good if you are bigger as to other shops but its just a tempery messure , also they are not cheap , i get trousers from there sometimes and when i try them on i usaly say to my OH do i look big in these , he really doesn't reply hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.