Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slide show

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MsJMC, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Just been looking at the slide show , and what i've noticed is when people have lost weight how much taller they look , and also much happier . The whole look really has changed ,people's outlook on the way they dress, wearing fitted tready clothes . Also how its taking years off people too.
    Do you think being fat does age people ? or is it just me thinking that huh .
    Roll on Xmas to a new me , lets hope it knocks years off me :)
    Also where do people buy clothes at the moment , i mean before the diet , and would they shop there after reaching goal .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i think being bigger definetly ages some people. i shop at new look, river island and primark mainly, (im a 14 now, at my largest was 16) and i will prob still shop at these places when i get to goal weight although i can imagine that i will also start shopping in topshop and miss selfridges and warehouse and oasis.

4. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Miss selfridges , thats one slim shop , i went in there over 6 years ago and i still thought its all to small for me i was size 10 top and 12 skirt . Really dont know if thats changed in that way . I like Next , and just sent for a clothes book from bon prix , i liked the coats and tops , and the price was right too lol . Not heard of warehouse .

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi missleo... being fat does age people, as for clothes shop... evanses is where i go now but when i get to goal... it will never see me again,lol.

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I like it Linda , they will never see you again hehe . Well they are only good if you are bigger as to other shops but its just a tempery messure , also they are not cheap , i get trousers from there sometimes and when i try them on i usaly say to my OH do i look big in these , he really doesn't reply hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.