This was taken a couple of weeks ago
ba6-1.jpg

and this one, just now..
sinead1.jpg

you can defo see the difference =] well done hun =] xx

Yes there is definitely a difference.
What a beautiful girl you are. X

Thank you so much! Hope everybodys having a nice day.. its sunnyy :D xx

You can definitely see the difference - your cheekbones are more defined and you've lost the weight around your chin and jaw. You really don't look like you weigh 20 stone hun, you're a stunner!

You can definitely see the difference - your cheekbones are more defined and you've lost the weight around your chin and jaw. You really don't look like you weigh 20 stone hun, you're a stunner!

Thank you honey :)
My weight is all on my hips, tummy and legs! Typical italian woman :p

you look fantastic and youre super super SUPER pretty!!! kardashian sisters dont hold a patch on you!!! =) i run and hide from cameras at the minute, ill hopefully be posting my before and after pics in 12 weeks hehe xxxx

Thank youuu :) hahaha i love the kardashians!!
I haven't even done my first week yet.. weigh in tomorrow.. drum roll... haha!! xx

I agree with the others, you definitely don't look like you weigh 20 stone!!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, mine is tomorrow sinead at 11 am dreading it, I have been good, was down my sisters earlier she was eating choc, I just had to sniff it but it didn't pass my lips promise. Lol

Will do, mines an hour before yours Lindsey so deffinately let each other know :) xx

Yes you def have lost weight, I bet you can't wait till tomorrow and I would never have put you at 20 st. Keep it up girl x

yep definitely a difference
and you are very beautiful in both pics

kaz:)

Thank you very much :) so sweet! It all goes wrong from the waist down though! xx

You can definitely tell you have lost weight in the pictires, you are doing so well, good luck tomorrow :)

Back