Slight off track

Neveragain

Hey everyone,
I have gone slight off track these past few weeks, been very sloppy and not counting the syns and weighing my b and a choice.

Around 3-4pm is my worse time, I get home just after 4pm some days and im dying to eat something and its usually going for something that is full of syns.

I'm going to put the past behind me and start from scratch tomorrow but I was wondering what are your motivation tools you use to keep your going.

Thanks

First of all i think perhaps change your thinking. If you overeat on your syns or are naughty with the hexs. Just accept and carry on, but also realize that by doing it you are not on plan and now you recognize its you being naughty with those syns ask yourself why? Why are you sabotaging yourself?. Keep fresh healthy snacks on hand even if its a few tubs of ready prepared tropical fruit. Cold out the fridge its gorgeous, revitalizing and good for you.

Urmm trying to get this over and failing. Urmm set small goals even if its a lb at a time. Go find something which weighs a lb and think if they all add up just imagine how much better it will feel and YOU will feel.

Do you think youre eating around this time cos youre hungry or cos youre in need of something to do. I work different hours. When get home around 3pm i have a feeling like im home now time to make tea just cos normally when im home around 5pm thats what i would do! At times like these ill get myself out the house for a walk.

If its because youre actually really hungry try eating more for lunch or having some fruit out in a bowl on the side so its the first thing you see when you go into the kitchen.

hi, thanks for replying, I liked them tips, will do this week. going food shopping this afternoon to fill my fridge with fruit and veg and everything slimming world good.

I'm good to go today, but opened the cupboard to find no more wheetabix :(, so came on here to see how much my daughter's cheerios were, shocked they were 5 syns per 28g but thats all i have in so its ok with the shop this afternoon. So the fact I have weighed the cereal and milk today I know it will be a good day today. :) Thanks everyone. I must do a big fruit bowl so when i feel like eating ill drive straight into that.

xXx

Back