Slightly controversial but....Reductil

splodge78

Before you all beat me down with sticks i need some advice....

I am really really struggling getting into ketosis and struggling with hunger...which i know we all are but i have in a box upstairs a 2 week supply of Reducil which my dr prescribed last year and i was wondering whether or not to use it to help get me through this period?

I know they are still so called banned but my dr thought they were ok when he prescibed so should i use them and if i do do you think they will help? Have any of you ever used Reductil and if so how did you find them?

xx

No no no don't take them!

They have been banned for a reason, and a good one at that! Yes your dr was happy to prescribe them then but as research develops new things are found out, classic example is smoking! It was 'fine' years ago but not now....so what's changed?.......Research on side effects and outcomes.

Please don't take them, try to find another way, have you spoken to your CDC?

Xxxx

Aren't the side effects heart attacks and strokes? Plus it only takes a few days to get into ketosis so the pills might not get into your system that quick to help with it.

Whoa...I totally agree with the others! When did you start Cambridge? Just keep on keeping on...it's like climbing a mountain getting into ketosis, gets a bit harder towards to summit, but once you are there, the going gets easier by the week!

Also, just noticed that you are aiming for a BMI of 19!!! Really?!! Why so low? I am possibly going for a BMI of 22.5, and boy, I was skinny when I got down to that last time, probably too skinny...is BMI 19 realistic, number one to get to, and number two to sustain??

Back