Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Slightly dissapointed but nit giving up.

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Neonic, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Neonic

Neonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.4lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As you may have read, I restarted my attack phase on Tuesday. Well, Tuesday afternoon. I worked through the night on Monday night which is never good for me and I was eating sweets, sandwiches etc although not as much as I would've eaten before my first attack phase. That went on in the early hours of Tuesday morning too (anything to help stay awake). So on Tuesday afternoon when i woke up I restarted knowing that if I waited until Wednesday, it might not have happened. Unfortunately my restart coincided with TOTM and a painful one at that. Yesterday I hardly ate anything as it was so bad. I jumped on the scales this morning and was so disappointed to find I'd lost less than a lb. I weighed 11st 3lb to start and this morning 11st 2.1lb. I have no intentions of letting my disappointment stop me from doing the diet, I guess I just hoped for a bit more. Maybe 2lb.
    I am supposed to do attack for 4 days so I need to decide, as I started on Tuesday afternoon, whether to do 3.5 days or 4.5 days. I'm thinking 4.5 as then Sunday will be my first PV day so I can have a cooked dinner.
    Sorry for the long rant guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Neonic

You have probably lost more than you think, simply because it takes a few days of TOTM to shed the water that your body stores are your progestrone level rise in the run up.

Also - you have a low starting weight (which means you won't see huge drops on weight) - so are you sure you should be doing as many days of attack? Did you check on the Dukan site to get a figure.

2 days (3 at most) are probably enough.

4. Neonic

Neonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.4lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. Yeah I went on the dukan diet website. I'm supposed to do 4 days of attack followed by 76 days of cruise then 109 days on conso. Think I'm due to move onto stab on boxing day or the day after. Poor timing.
    I go on holiday (first time abroad in about 7 years, maybe more) on 2nd Feb so I want to get to and stay at my final weight for then.

5. Jennifer_Walker

Jennifer_Walker Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.61%)
    Diet:
    Dukan consolidation
    The end of my attack coincided also with the TOTM. In attack, I lost 5 pounds. When I woke up on the fifth morning to begin cruise I had gained back 4! It was all water weight, but yes, it was defeating. Several days into my period, I woke up and had dropped 3 pounds over night! :)
    The same thing happened this month where I didn't gain weight but I lost nothing. Again, after a week or so the weight started coming off again-easier this time than last month. I am drinking more water, using less salt, etc to combat retention.
    Don't give up! Being a girl just isn't fun sometimes...;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.