Slightly Dissapointed

Your CDC should have measured you on your first appointment!!!! It is very important to keep up-to-date measurements, especially around the waist. And it is also very encouraging to see inches literally disappear. :)

Insist that you're measured. My CDC has a little chart where she records where to measure people. For the waist especially as some women have waist that are higher or lower depending on the body type.

On my first day I was given a piece of ribbon that was the exact measure of my waist. Now when I wrap it around my waist, I can actually SEE how much I have lost. Insist she does that next time. And photos too (but you can do that yourself).

I have photos and measurements taken every 4 weeks :)

Hmmm that's not good then ! I paid £47 and she couldn't be bothered?? Feel a bit cheated

I am always very picky when choosing a CDC. It just falls short of a job interview, LOL. But honestly, a good CDC is very important for most of us. Mine has given me her email and phone number and I often text her. About the diet and about other things too. She always makes me feel like she is here for me. She even offered to see me on a Sunday afternoon one day because I couldn't make my Monday appointment. Honestly Karrinnae, if you don't feel like your CDC isn't taking care of you, then change. If she is just here to sell you products then you might as well change diet and start on slim and save and order online!

I shall definitely miss mine when I relocate. xxx

Back