slightly worried

VITFA

just joined the forum, and after 6mths i have ,managed to lose 2stone. I have been reading through the forum and have got some great ideas but im worried about the posts about muller lights, i ate lots of them, prob about 10 a week and by reading the thread im worried as seems that the feeling is they can slow down weight loss. is this correct?

I always eat lotsa mullers, prob bout 7 a week Id say. I know one post I read recently mentioned mullers and the person made a point about filling up on more nutritious free foods. But personally Id say if its working for you then dont worry and a two stone loss shows it clearly is x

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

I'd check that you're getting your 5-a-day too... if you're snacking on Muller Lights all the time then you're not snacking on fruit. But, maybe you have lots of veg in your main meals... I don't know.

The bottom line is... you're loosing weight so eating the yoghurts is obviously okay for you :)

I eat around 10 a week too and have been losing weight. One tip I got today from my Mum is that Aldi do a bio yoghurt, the pot is similar size to Muller and they are 19p each. Great for when there are no good offers on Mullers!

calcium intake can also be related to lose... I'm making a point of eating mine lol

thanks so much girls.
I usually have them with fruit mix through them so def getting my five a day lol!
I usually have them to stop me eating chocolate or when i have no syns left.
Thanks for the reassurance x

keep on trekkin on! we'll all get there together ;)

I eat around 10 a week too and have been losing weight. One tip I got today from my Mum is that Aldi do a bio yoghurt, the pot is similar size to Muller and they are 19p each. Great for when there are no good offers on Mullers!
Aldi bio yoghurt with wholegrains, museli flavour are gorgeous so creamy, lovely mixed with porridge believe it or not and saves on your milk (add a bit of milk and water, cook porridge then add yog). xxx

Munch the mullers all you like after all its better for you than munching choccie and crisps, :) calcium and dairy products are a key part to a healthy diet they also keep you full up for a while and therefore in a round about way assist your weight loss because you eat less.. if its not broke and you are consistently losing weight then dont fix it :)

Gen x

Back