Slim and save have just taken the "die" out of diet

Shangri-la

I cannot believe that after all these years on diets suffering and gagging on shakes:mad: that someone has put the same amount of calories into formulating a really tasty meal that can be had with fresh veg.

You can't imagine my excitement after suffering on lipotrim, cambridge and exante with shakes to finally be able to have a hot mean AND be on a diet!!!:D

As you may be aware from above, I despise shakes and if you like shakes , than other diet are fine but I so love a dinner so you can imagine my excitement when I consumed my first spag bol on slim and save after having been on exante for the last eight days.

I am a VLCD guru and have tried them all but to me this is miles ahead of the rest. Yummmmmmmmmmmy.

You are so right! I find it quite exciting when I get new packs delivered and really look forward to trying out all the meals. It's really great not feeling deprived on this diet :)

Agree 100% with both of you, I've done Lipotrim and to this day I do not know how I stuck it, it was so awful. Exante is a bit better, as I really like the soups with a pile of curry powder or cayenne in them, but I'm not a shake type person, I don't like milk in general so it just didn't suit me.

I would never have stayed on VLCD this long if it were not for S & S, being able to get samples is a genius idea, they have so much variety I'm sure anyone would find a combo of things they like. I could go all day without eating as long as I had a decent dinner to look forward to, this diet suits me perfectly.

Back