Slim and save my stomach!

sczoo90

Hello all, I am new to the whole SS I have previously been doing the Cambridge diet but finding it expensive and with the costs going up its time to change, I have my packs for SS to start tomorrow.

Abit about me:
I'm 22 years old, I work in health and safety (office based) I have tried most diets going brig my heaviest 14st 8lbs was a shock back 4 years ago I was 10stone which is supposed to be ideal in terms of BMi scales - I want to get to around 12 st 5lb I'd be happy then.

So I'm going to be doing 4 products a day and try not having the veg which is allowed see how I go, I plan on drinking between 2-3litres of water a day. Hope I've got this all right lol!?

Anyone who is new or been on the diet a while all tips will be much appreciated- I shall update my diary everyday and being off work for the next 4 days really will put me to the test as boredom will creep in.

Thanks for reading back tomorrow :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck gor tomorrow hope its a good one. Just stay busy and drink lots of water. :)

Good luck gor tomorrow hope its a good one. Just stay busy and drink lots of water. :)

Aw thank you :) I am really excited to start, also ordered another weeks worth of supplies online tonight to so there's no break in my food supplies. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow x

Hiya, good luck! Let us know how they compare.

I'm starting slim and save tomorrow, first ever vlcd for me. I'm really excited, possibly being a bit naive :)

Hey aw that's fab, I have done another VLCD which was Cambridge, is alot more expensive than this mind, I will let you know what I think the flavours were ok on Cambridge some better than others, but well see what this one is like :)
We start tomorrow together then, can both support each other I'm sure well be fine on this x

Best of luck tomorrow on SnS :) Seeing that you've done Cambridge before, this won't be too much of a shock! :p

Don't be scared of a little bit of veg - it would probably be beneficial 'to get things moving' (fibre content and all...); drink lots of coffee / hot drinks, measure out your daily dairy allowance and keep in the fridge of you have to... have a can of non-citric acid cola as a treat - it really helps.. and well... water! Much of it!

All these things you know already :) As a man, I know you'll lose quite quickly which is a good thing! In two months (or less!) or so, I reckon you'll lose your extra 2 stone. ;)

x

Best of luck tomorrow on SnS :) Seeing that you've done Cambridge before, this won't be too much of a shock! :p

Don't be scared of a little bit of veg - it would probably be beneficial 'to get things moving' (fibre content and all...); drink lots of coffee / hot drinks, measure out your daily dairy allowance and keep in the fridge of you have to... have a can of non-citric acid cola as a treat - it really helps.. and well... water! Much of it!

All these things you know already :) As a man, I know you'll lose quite quickly which is a good thing! In two months (or less!) or so, I reckon you'll lose your extra 2 stone. ;)

x

Hey Minerva,
Yes I certainly hope that Cambridge has set me up for this, as been used to constantly being starving lol!! :p
Yes that's true, I'm going to have a look at the sheet tomorrow maybe have about 100g of veg I am used to drinking around 2-3 litres of water per day (from Cambridge habits again) so hopefully that should be enough anymore I'd burst lol and wouldn't be a pretty site heheh!!
Thank you for all the tips they will help alot, I plan to write a diary everyday really excited to do this and get down to a nice weight ready for summer.
Aw I certainly hope so, oo that's amazing when I'm a few weeks into plan and notice a difference will upload pics of before and after eeek

Thanks again Hun x

Good luck at least you know what to expect. My fav flavor on Cambridge is the chocolate mint yum yum. I could easily have 4 of those a day.

Good luck at least you know what to expect. My fav flavor on Cambridge is the chocolate mint yum yum. I could easily have 4 of those a day.

Thanks Miss VLCD, I am just enjoying my 1st shake caramel - is lovely!!! I didn't like any of the powder shakes on Cambridge (they were palatable) but not nice x

Ive not tried the caramel one yet as im a chocolate person ha ha

The meals are nice too and make a change to be eating something breaks up the bordom if the diet

Hi, good luck! I did s&s last year for my wedding and lost lots of weight, almost 4 stone within a matter of a few months. I am back again now as I am one of the people who have gained it all back, I went on a food filled honeymoon and gained lots of weight, then felt awful and never got back on it. My best advice, learning from my own mistakes is to take it a day at a time, and if you fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up, just get back on it straight away and any damage done is soon stamped out!

Hey. Good luck with your journey! This diet is by far the best VLCD program around. I love the packs which makes it so much easier. How do they compare to Cambridge?

Hey. Good luck with your journey! This diet is by far the best VLCD program around. I love the packs which makes it so much easier. How do they compare to Cambridge?

Thanks very much for the support

Yes they are 100% times better!

The flavours are LOVELY!!!
I'm now tucking jnto a mushroom soup for dinner :) x

Hi sczoo! Going strong today, so far so good! I'm just about to crack open my second pack.

Cheeky SnS didn't send me a single bar in my trial pack... Grumble grumble...

And me :) just doing my tea so third pack lol,
Having 100g of broccoli, 100g of cauliflower and the cottage pie pack.
Glad your days gone good mine has to had slight headaches mind around 2-3 pm this afternoon but seem to have gone now phewf lol!
After this final product may have a bar, today I have had caramel shake (breakfast), mushroom soup (lunch) cottage pie (dinner) final product some bar not sure on flavour yet lol!! What you had today? We can so do this x

So far I have had the cafe latte shake and a hazelnut shake, I enjoyed them both :) I think I'll have mushroom pasta for tea, and a shake later on as I can't sleep on an empty stomach :)

I am avoiding the veg for now, I really just want to keep it as simple as possible! Enjoy your tea x

Back