Slim and Save - Round two!

Kugabomb

Hi everyone,

I have been reading loads of blogs on here for some motivation and encouragement. I lost over a stone on S&S earlier this year and was well on track for my target weight and then had to come off my diet when I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately things didnt go to plan ...... anyway, ate and drank a bit too much after that (chocolate always makes you feel better!) and managed to put most of the weight back on.

I am getting married in May 2013 and I am determined to look brill in my wedding dress! So statered S&S again on Monday and had my weekly (not daily like last time) weigh in and so far I have lost 5.4lb - moslty water weight I know but its a start. Got some cracking head aches though. :(

Ok this morning wasnt feeling great. Couldnt open my eye for a stupid migraine and ended up staying in bed until 11.30 trying to get shut of it. Finally managed to get up and have a crispy chocolate shake for breakfast. Dragged myself to work and had a spicy spaghetti for mid afternoon. Feeling pretty rubbish today :(

Sadia -Feeling much much better today thank you :D -

Just had to remind myself to eat my dinner- Spicy Spaghetti yum (even if it does look like meal worms when you tip it in to the bowl). Starting with gym class tonight....... Bring on the toning!
Decided to do the whole 'lets measure myself and start a chart' thing last night - Very sad I know!

Half way through week 2 of Slim and Save and its not too bad. Just struggle a bit when im making the boys their tea as they have full fat everything (skinny minis!!):mad:

Lol... keep going hunni!!!

Water and aspiring for heaches.... thats what works for me hun!!!

X

OMG I AM STARVING!!!!!! Think a trip to the shop for some Coke Zero is in order!
Went to the gym last night and did an hour long Body Conditioning class which was great. Started on my stomach crunches and press ups this morning - thats probably why Im starving!! Did I mention Im starving!!!!! :eek:

Back