1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

slim and save shakes

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by sunny69, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sunny69

sunny69 Member

Diet:
    exante
    Does anybody know what the slim and save shakes taste like compared to lipotrim and exante and had any success with them
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    Never heard of them but I have tried Measure Up from Asda and they taste a bit like Lipotrim TFR but without the gritty bits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. bajoleth

bajoleth Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.5%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I am using slim n save and have the chocolate and vanilla flavours as they are the only flavours I like. They are easy to blend I do it with a hand blender and they are tasty, not too sweet for me but thats me of course. I really like their website where you can log your weight etc and they have a forum which I am currently doing a blog on, they have also got good offers at the moment;)
    Cut a long story short I have been dieting for 13 weeks now see below, I did the VLCD for 5 days and lost 8lbs, had the wend off due to events, went back on it for 4 days and lost 2lbs plus whatever I gained over the weekend. I am back on it for 12 days straight now as I have a wedding next sat, hoping to lose 12 lbs in 12 days. I am not hungry as they are filling, good luck .

5. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hiya,

Just started on these today. (From what I remember) they are as nice as CD and definitely better than W8 (I hated them). I had lemon this morning and am having chocolate at lunchtime - both are lush. They blend really well using the blender bottle as well.

Really good value with the special offer on just now too (6 weeks for the price of 4). Did you buy any?

Can't say I'm not hungry but then I've just started and am not in ketosis yet.

6. bajoleth

bajoleth Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.5%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I bought the 3 weeks for 47.99 deal, works out really reasonable a week doesn't it. I am not hungry but that doesn't stop you wanting to eat does it unfortunately, nevermind it will be worth it in the end, oooh and I must say their delivery is second to none, I ordered my shakes yesterday chose the free delivery option as I had some left and was not in a hurry, they arrived today, can't fault that for service;) Have to say I sound like a rep or something but I am not I am just impressed with them so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.