slim and save shakes

sunny69

Does anybody know what the slim and save shakes taste like compared to lipotrim and exante and had any success with them
xx

Never heard of them but I have tried Measure Up from Asda and they taste a bit like Lipotrim TFR but without the gritty bits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am using slim n save and have the chocolate and vanilla flavours as they are the only flavours I like. They are easy to blend I do it with a hand blender and they are tasty, not too sweet for me but thats me of course. I really like their website where you can log your weight etc and they have a forum which I am currently doing a blog on, they have also got good offers at the moment;)
Cut a long story short I have been dieting for 13 weeks now see below, I did the VLCD for 5 days and lost 8lbs, had the wend off due to events, went back on it for 4 days and lost 2lbs plus whatever I gained over the weekend. I am back on it for 12 days straight now as I have a wedding next sat, hoping to lose 12 lbs in 12 days. I am not hungry as they are filling, good luck .

Hiya,

Just started on these today. (From what I remember) they are as nice as CD and definitely better than W8 (I hated them). I had lemon this morning and am having chocolate at lunchtime - both are lush. They blend really well using the blender bottle as well.

Really good value with the special offer on just now too (6 weeks for the price of 4). Did you buy any?

Can't say I'm not hungry but then I've just started and am not in ketosis yet.

I bought the 3 weeks for 47.99 deal, works out really reasonable a week doesn't it. I am not hungry but that doesn't stop you wanting to eat does it unfortunately, nevermind it will be worth it in the end, oooh and I must say their delivery is second to none, I ordered my shakes yesterday chose the free delivery option as I had some left and was not in a hurry, they arrived today, can't fault that for service;) Have to say I sound like a rep or something but I am not I am just impressed with them so far.

Back