Slim and saving it

loulalou

Hi everyone.

I've been following juddd with some success since Nov '12, and before that my heaviest was 15.6 back in 2011. I managed to lose some through sw, ww calorie counting, I've done it all. But with summer approaching (HOPEFULLY) I have just had enough of being 'big', 'curvy', 'cuddly', whatever you want to call it I've had enough, so on s&s for as long as I can hack it!

First week down (currently on day 8) and my first WI showed a 9lb loss, I was 13.6 my last WI on juddd, but then after a naughty friday night I was up to 13.8. I took this as my s&s starting point).

Had my ups and downs over last week but very sure I can do this.

Louise X

Hey Louise :)

Like you I have done all the diets! And here I am back to s&s :)

Well done on your losses so far!!

Good luck with your new journey I shall be following your progress xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks stef - I think once you've done it all you get to the point where vlcd seems like the only way forward. I'm a little fed up of small losses and ready to see a big change. Maybe I'll last a month, maybe I won't make it to the end of the week! One day at a time though. Not planning to do this again so got to give it my best shot. X

Yep very true! I'm in desperate need to get rid of belly fat that's being very stubborn so hoping s&s will help!!

Deffo take it one day at a time, it is a very challenging diet so best not to put too much pressure on yourself :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Deb - you found me :) I haven't been on much to catch up with juddd diaries but hope you're doing ok? After s&s I'm going to follow your lead and do alternates but using sw on up days, looking forward to it!

Yes still running! Getting bored of gym and hoping to do more outside running once weather improves. Still plodding on with diet. Been on s & s for 3 weeks now. Well 2 technically as I had almost a week off due to flu, plus 2 planned days off for oh birthday. I could only stomach toast and cereals when I was ill, so took me completely out of ketosis. Back on for 3 days now nd in ketosis again so no hunger.

Will weigh in on 1st march to tot up my total for feb, looking like a 10/11 lb loss which isn't bad. I know it would have been a stone if I hadn't got ill!

sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly :-(
I hate being ill.

wow that's a good loss, but pretty hard work I guess,
not sure if I could do that, my aunt did lighter life for 6 or 8 months, still has an issue with food, either too frightened to eat, or goes way, way over the top - although having said that, she's always had an extreme personality and, as I say 6 months or so is a long time
Although I'd love to wake up slim, I know that losing slowly in a sustainable way makes the future seem possible, although a good kickstart can be a good idea

Glad you're still running, I'm still being a lazy moo!!

Hope you enjoyed OH birthday - did you do anything special?

Last edited:
Back