*~* Slim and Sexy Sunday- hour by hour *~*

So the chemist suggested the same as lexie, garggle with disprin but dont swallow. I have been garggleing with salt water too. Nothing is helping Im afraid. I have resorted to a throat lozenge without citrus but unfortunetly has sugar(couldnt get a strong one with anti-inflam, sugar free) So I will be out of ketosis this week but plan to stay 100% through it all. I would normally have suffered through it but I have a big interview tomorrow. Darn!! I better wake up early, the morning are the worst....SOOOO, I will do my best to be a least 3 lbs down next week. If not, you will know why. (AAUGH,I just thought, i have to go through another 3days of anginising hunger pains to get back into ketosis boo hooo)

I wouldn't worry too much about getting back into ketosis Wellandgood, I really don't think it will take you 3 days. If you can shake off a lifetime of carbs in 3 days, is it really going to take that long to get rid of a few throat lozenges worth? I think that being able to stick to CD 100% while ill is an amazing achievement, we should be proud. The old me would have tucked into a few litres of ice cream by now.

I agree, you guys should be proud of yourselves! I'm struggling a bit today. I meant to put my strawberry tetra in the freezer last night but forgot so it won't be frozen in time :( I'm going to get some extras on Weds when I see her and then I can keep one of each flavour in the freezer so they're ready for when I want them. I wish I had bars left!! I don't think it would take much at all for ketosis to kick back in, you might find they don't even kick you out of ketosis. Surely they can't be that bad.

Hope all you poorly peoples are feeling a bit better this aftie.

Well done Katy - such good news...bet you just want to hug your scales now. I would be on and off them all day just to be sure!

Fab loss Sarette, you really are on a roll...

I have had a lovely half hour trying on summer stuff from last year, with a pile of NEVER to be worn again and a pile of 'ooh this is more comfortable than last year' !! Felt soo good. So much so that I would't take off one of the vest tops that now feels so much better!!! I even had a go on the trampoline - mmm maybe not really ready for that yet...:D!!

Off to make a start on tea for everyone before Mr IKEA comes back with the next instalment.

TTFN and be good!

Sarah
x

Hi ladies. I hope all you ill ones out there are feeling a bit better now. I have been 100% again today but I am hungry. Trying to wait until 6 for my mousse.I am going to change my eating times too. I think waiting until 7 for my tea then 9 for my supper is too late. Sometimes it gets to 9 and I dont want my third pack. So, I think I will change to 6 for tea and 8 for supper - see how that goes. I am soooo into this diet again. I am determined to do it. I just wish I had of started earlier becasue even though my goal is 10.5st, my REAL (my wish) goal is 9.5st. so I know I wont be that for my hols. I would like to be 9st and have half a stone to play with. I hope I can be 10st for my hols - that 9 weeks to lose 2st 2lb. Do you think that is achievable?

Should be, Mia, on SS. Go for it!

Ibiza, haven't been on the scales since 8 o clock... daren't... they said a flat 11 stone and later in day they will almost certainly sat more! So I am not gonna spoil the illusion! Happy though. Have spent a happy half hour trying on clothes to pack for overseas trip, lots of my old vintage stuff and it fits! Yay! Like having lots of new stuff as I haven't worn it in 15 years or more. Both my kids were working today... aw. Resisted lure of the cafe today, phew.

Welland, Lisa, & anyone else not well... hope you are hanging on. Big hugs.

xxx

hope all you sickies are feeling better. Well done katy, I bet it felt great to get back in your old clothes. What kind of scales have you got?

I've been out with hubby on a long hike, I've been 100% so far today,and not in the least bit hungry and just made veggie roast dinner for oh and daughter, shes now gone to work, oh is mowing the lawn and I'm off for a soak in the bath, I'll have a hot choc before bed

Have had a lovely lazy Sunday. Only real work has been 3 loads of washing, walking the dog and cooking hubs dinner.

Started knitting a beautiful cabled baby blanket (bottom drawer type stuff)

Got most of the tidying done last night when I came home, so its been fairly relaxing today.

Back