Slim by 25- fingers crossed

Stupidly just ate a bar of popcorn dairy milk. IDIOT
Anyway an update. I'm now 11st 12.5 so it's slowly coming off. Desperately want to be 11st 7 by may 7th for hubby's surprise birthday holiday.

Had a shitty Easter with far too much chocolate. Have switched to calorie counting for now as getting a bit bored on sw and restricted on some if the foods I want to eat like soup.
So unfortunately after my blip I'm back up to 12st 2lb :(
Can't see myself getting to my target now, but still have to try

Weigh in today eek, really wanna get back under 12st, holiday in 12 days so gotta compensate for when ill put on weight on hols x

Lost half a pound, which sucks but ill take it, what plan you doing now? X

Half a pound is still good hun, it's going down and that means one more week that you've carried on losing and not gained or stayed the same. Good luck for next week xx

Cheers, I thought about weightwatchers but not sure I'd be able to get my head round it after sw of be able to afford to do it xx

Well weight watchers is good because it's not expensive at all you can eat what ever you want, whatever you have in the cupboards just have to point it which is very easy, plus they do filling and healthy which is pretty much the same as sw where you can eat unlimited meat, veg, pasta, potatoes etc on days you don't want to point or are very hungry, and you can do filling and healthy one day at a time if you want. I loved sw but sometimes I couldn't afford fresh and had to eat what was in which works with ww and if you want biscuits choc etc you can have it just point it xx

I'm very tempted, do you do classes or online, iv looked and the class near me is on a Saturday morning when I'm at work :(

Ok day one on WW, not sure if iv got it right though as I'm stuffed and eaten a fair bit.

Breakfast
Strawberries-0pp
WW yogurt- 1pp

Lunch
Chicken soup-5pp

Dinner
Turkey breast roast-5pp
Cauliflower -0pp
Carrots-0pp
Peas-2pp
Green beans-0pp
Gravy-1pp
3 puddings-6pp

Snacks
Yu banana snack-3pp
Foam bananas-2pp
Choc freddo-3pp

I'm a point under but feel iv eaten way too much? X

Brilliant, hoping it might work, I feel like I'm gonna out on though as I just feel really full. Need to think of different breakfasts though, I suppose it's just a case if knowing what you can get for your points xx

Woo hoo 11st 13.5, will def go up next week after my hols but at least I know it's gonna work when I get back on it x

In cyprus this week so have no Idea hoping I haven't gained too much, been mainly alcohol, food is fairly sensible x

Back