Slim by summer and for good....

Yeah that will be crazy as not that long ago I was into the obese category! Sick as a dog today!! Not been able to face any food since chucking up my oatmeal :-( lots of bugs going around I just hope I'm well enough for my mom's birthday meal.

Yeah that will be crazy as not that long ago I was into the obese category! Sick as a dog today!! Not been able to face any food since chucking up my oatmeal :-( lots of bugs going around I just hope I'm well enough for my mom's birthday meal.

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you. Kids have both got it now though.

Hope you feeling better soon huni drink plenty of fluids

Thanks both. Thought I was getting a little better last night but turns out no and I was poorly again so I've not really ate for 4 days now. Luckily the kids just had a little diarrhoea and that was it so hopefully just a coincidence and mine was food poisoning. Had a coffee so far this morning and kept it down so that's a result! I've lost shed loads this week, down to 11st 11 already but nothing to celebrate as I feel quite poorly and probably won't eat again today to make sure I'm properly better.

Well another day of food poisoning..tried to eat a bit tonight and it all came back up. Hoping tomorrow will be the day I'm feeling better.

Aww you poor thing are you keep fluids down (by that I mean water dont worry im not crazy enough to suggest shakes), as thats the most important thing if you cant then you need a doctor hun as you'll be dehydrating?

hope you feel better soon huni so pleased to hear the kids are doing ok now x

Thanks sweetheart! I've woke up this morning and I think it's passed. Phew. Back on it!

That's good to hear take it easy though hun your body has been in starvation mode from lack of food so maybe try blander foods or packs first if you're wanting to go back on sns just see if you can hold them down.
I'd suggest dry toast normally or crackers really but if you're having packs be careful as milk can make some people worse others it's their saviour.

You'll be feeling good as new soon glad to hear your feeling better keep drinking fluids hun :)

I can't face the packs or bars at the moment. All too sweet, I've had some porridge so far but I'm gonna try and stick with that for now. I've gained back 2lbs overnight so must be better!

Your rehydrating that's why hun so it's definitely a good thing.
I don't think i could stomach the packs if i was I'll far too sweet

Last edited:
Well Monday morning weigh is here! Was poorly again last night and I feel like death warmed up this morning. This week I've lost 2.2lbs and 0.4inch off my upper arms. Considering I've had minimal water all week and not ate a meal for 5 days that's a bit strange but nothing can be gauged from a week where you are poorly. Who knows what's going on inside. When I can stomach water I'm going to start rehydrating and will hopefully be able to eat something and keep it down completely. Every time I think i'm better it comes back to bite me on the bum again so I'm not going to say it again!!!

Sorry to hear you're not well again, 2lbs isn't so bad though but you're right this diet works in strange ways, you'd expect more off with so little food and being so ill. You're probably in for a big chunk off next week :)

Right then. Back to basics from today. I haven't been able to stomach the packs so I have eaten the odd slice of toast and biscuit over the last few days as nothing else would stay down so even though I've stayed well within my carbs it's definitely had an effect. Still feel nauseous but ive got to get back on track now and have a nice loss for next Monday.

Been neglecting my diary. Still recovering from the food poisoning. I think eating so little for such a long time left me with nothing in reserve to fight off the nasties. Back on track now but I do have a night out on Friday so may go a little off. Have to say I'm not as strict as I was on this diet at the moment, staying low carb but some days I'm allowing up to 800 cals if I want it. If the losses really slow down to less than 2lbs a week I'll go strict again till July. I'm finding keto isn't the exact science I thought it was, you're not either in or out, some times you can be a little out and it's easier to go back in than the first week.

Weighed this morning. 11st 12.6 so I haven't really made much progress since I got poorly, not gained any really though so not too bad. At a bit of a crossroads with this diet and my eating in general. I'm in a funny place where I can't decide whether to stop now and resume a normal diet or go back 100% and try and get to goal. I'm really bored of the packs but the idea of food does not fill me with glee either! I think from Monday 100% is the way to go as I cannot and will not slip back into the 12's. May have to buy some shakes!

Fat bird is back in town :mad: Had a curry and wine last night. BANG 3lbs on overnight. Back in the 12's. Got to own up to it because if I hide. We're out for food tonight too :rolleyes:

So plan of action. Just ordered 25x SnS shakes, got loads of bars and breakfasts left so am going to go back to simplicity from when they arrive and be as good as I can tonight and stay low carb as possible. Got a night out 6th June and I want to have lost what I've gained and another 3lbs by then taking me down to at least 11st 10 and a healthy BMI. Can't let this slip back. I know it's silly to think that because I've seen 15 stone 4 lbs on the scales this year but we all know how easy it is to slip back into bad habits.

Back