Slim by summer and for good....

You look amazing!
Well done you've come so far keep up the fab work i know you can :D

I feel so motivated to stay on plan when I'm away tomorrow you're my inspiration hun

Thanks hun! Feeling so motivated at the moment. Good luck for tomorrow, but I don't think you need it. There's nothing stopping you now x

Thanks Im a bit unsure what to do Ive run out of stuff to have for breakfast so I was thinking just stay as low carb and high protein as possible probably have an omelette with loads of peppers onions etc. then rest of the day just protein and veg as im completely out of shakes and everything requires hot water or a microwave.

We've cancelled ireland as my boyfriend was too worried for me to fly since ive been unwell so we're off to stay in scarborough for one night tomorrow then spending wednesday there then heading to the dales. we're taking the puppy so we should get a lot of exercise.

That's a shame about Ireland! Scarborough is lovely though, I've got family nearby. Will be nice to get out and do some walking too. I think staying low carb is the right way to go, you won't go out of ketosis if you stay under 70g, personally I try not to go higher than 50g. When's your order coming?

I havent ordered just yet I'm gonna place a smaller order tomorrow so that it all arrives on thursday I normally get it delivered around 8am which is good then when they have some of the shakes that are out of stock back in I'll place an S+ 28 day.

I'm not sure whether to do the break I've been reading some success stories and some suggest they didnt take the break and were fine to continue on and then did the break then refeed then maintenance. So I'm not sure what to do now.

I try to stay under 50g but I'm short of stock so its tricky with the packs i have

I agree and the bars can make the difference. I don't have more than half a truffa bar a day now unless I use it as a meal substitute. At nearly 18 grams of carbs they are far too high for this type of diet, the coconut and praline bars are a lot lower but obviously not as nice. I'm on the hunt for some lower carb tasty bars so i'll let you know if I find any!

I'm definitely not doing the break at 13 weeks, I want to maximise my weight loss before all my events come up in the summer and i'll end up in and out of ketosis. I'm not going to dip that low in weight before so I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll update here so you i'll be the guinea pig :eek:

I agree I'm going to only have 1 or 2 a week they're just too much.

I'm considering not having the break I'm not sure though I don't know I'll decide nearer the time.

So, I was feeling a bit hungry today. All this talk of bars has had me craving an Orange Truffa!!! So to try and offset the cravings I've just had my 'don't fit me wardrobe' out and I fit back into all of it comfortably bar 2 items!!! NSV!!! Can't believe it because a couple of them I only tried on a few weeks back. So I'll be ticking to Closet dress off and the zip did up on the FC dress but still very tight around the boobs, I had the flat water balloon look going on so I might have to accept that will always be a little tight (and short) The other is an All Saints parachute dress which I love but both are a size 14 and small 14's so not in them yet. My old Zara peacoat and my Oasis leather bomber plus a few other lovely things I had to retire are all back in my wardrobe. I'll be looking so 2000's but who cares :8855: Still fancy the orange bar but I'm going to have a coke xero and polish my halo :D

Slim & Save have discontinued the coconut bars noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well this morning I went into communion and next door is a weight watchers meeting. An old lady called to me when I walked passed are you going to the meeting? Obviously still some work to do

hey fb what a mean lady i would never ask anyone that how awful a big sign for it would have done:mad:

You can still get them on ebay i think ive seen people selling them with packs of other shakes or just the bars:)

Just seen some honey and nougat for sale and theyre also now discontinued so would think someone will be selling them.
They've only released the 4 new bars there are 2 more on the way which havent been revealed yet.
Do keediet do them? If you can't get hold of any from sns or ebay maybe try the KD one or go sns swap shop

I've bought 25x but I looked again and couldn't see them so I think they have gone. I've got 30, to be honest I'll be coming to the end of my diet by the time I run out of them. Can't find any alternative that are so low in cals and carbs. Don't understand S&S the tried to say they had been replaced but the new ones are not alike in flavour or nutrition.

Thats a shame but if you'll be towards the end of your diet by then it shouldnt be to bad hopefully suprised they dont do a chocolate coconut shake really because the bars seem popular and it would be a lower carb alternative

So when I said I was only going to weigh once a week :rolleyes: I jumped on today and I'm down to 12 4. Can't believe the 11's are insight :D I seem to be losing even though I'm averaging at 750cal/50g carb and it feels more doable so until I plateau again I'll stick with it for now. Going to bid farewell to the truffa once they've gone, they're just too high in carbs and now I've found keediet I'll stick with their protein snacks.

Yesterday I had 2 low carb meals and 2 packs and I felt fuller and overall my numbers were lower, it's going to be expensive in chicken breasts, salmon and king prawns but realistically I've only got a couple of months till I plan to be on maintenance so I will budget for it till then. I've ordered a couple of diet books by Bethenney Frankel that get good reviews, the naturally slim one and a recipe book. They are all low carb so I will be giving them a go along with my GI principles. All sounds good in theory :D

That's fantastic FB come on 11s :D

I read somewhere her book is really popular with celebrities and they're meant to be really good

Not sure if everyone viewing has seen thr email but its free delivery on orders over £25.00 in May :)

Ugh damn I just placed a simplicity+28 days and paid for my delivery £4.99 :( wawawaaaa

Well done! Come on 11's :) xx

Back