Slim by summer and for good....

Ribena plus cartons 10 for £2 in sainsbury at the moment :)

Thanks for thinking of me chick, but I'm not a fan of the cartons, they taste different to the cordial for some reason. I used to make it up weak with sparkling water.

So I'm a bit of a newbie to *********, but after watching the plus size wars programme I started following a few of these plus size models and I amazed how different things are from when I was younger. They have such big followings and it seems to be a lot more accepted now that girls are bigger. To be honest I noticed it last time I went 'out out' there was lots of larger young girls about now. All power to them but as someone who was a topshop small 16 in the early 90s (probably a 12/14 now!) I felt like a whale and never wanted to celebrate my size, just hide it.

They starred out the popular photo sharing site that starts with insta and ends with gram.

Hey no worries hun I picked up a couple as i find them super sweet so I pour a bit in with water.

Im not sure about all this plus size modelling with 40% of the country obese it worries me that we're normalising being overweight. I can't stand the size 0 models either. Just use size 10 models that's a healthy size no matter what height i think.
Its like that protein world advert which was advertised at fitness fanatics featured a slim fitness model and some people have vandalised that poor girls ad felt so bad for her we have started body shaming the naturally slim now I have a friend who is a dancer who has been called anorexic but having lived with her she definitely isn't she's just active and has slim family as well
But back to the PW ad someone has covered it with 3 overweight women and they are overweight how is that better I don't get it?

I just wish we celebrated healthy bodies not the 2 extreme ends of the modelling world. I know what you mean though it is great people are more confident i love robyn Lawley she's a size 14 plus size model and looks amazing she is curvy toned but bobs and a bum. When I went out clubbing I would feel so upset when someone would call me curvy as that word is used far to often for plus size girls but I was a size 10.

Yeah they were far too sweet for me too. Plus I like something fizzy and all this coke zero is too much caffeine. I'm sure there was some citric acid free flavoured water knocking about. Can't find it now.

Not sure how I feel about it really. I think all sizes should be represented but unhealthy ones not celebrated. How do you do that though.

Yeah coke zero has me wired when I have it haha

I know it's a tricky one i think you can show all shapes hourglass pear apple athletic etc but at a healthy size and different heights. I just think they're all literally clothes rails I mean Victoria secret angels have more padding than boobs in their bras they look rather normal in the hm bikini advert.
I also think we need to stop referring in magazines to pear shaped women as hourglass it creates almost a negative association to pear shape as if it an insult. Pear shape is the most common shape for women it is a beautiful shape i have a friend who has a smaller top and bigger bottom and she looks fantastic because she's a healthy weight I don't mean skinny just she's 14 on bottom 10 on top and looks great. I wish there were more healthy women although one of the women is beautiful in simply be the brunette lady has a beautiful face but we need to promote health that's why I prefer seeing fitness models where they're toned and slim not skinny.

So, weigh in day is here again! So it's a 2.6lbs loss this week which seems to be pretty average for me, but the real loss this week is in inches - 5 INCHES OFF! I had to re-measure everywhere to double check as I couldn't believe it. Only 0.5 off on my stubborn belly though! 1.5 on the bust :cry:Still a 36E though so not wasting away yet!

My losses to date are

23/02/2015 - (start weight) 14st 9lbs
02/03/2015 - (1st weigh in) 14st 1.4lbs (-7.6lbs) and 8.6inches off.
09/03/2015 - 13st 12.6lbs (-2.8lbs) and 2 inches off
16/03/2015 - 13st 9.6lbs (-3lbs) and 1.9 inches off
23/03/2015 - 13st 7.4lbs (-2.2lbs) and 4.2 inches off
30/03/2015 - 13st 2.6lbs (-4.8lbs) and 2 inches off
06/04/2015 - 13st 0.4 (-2.2lbs) and 1.2 inches off
13/04/2015 - 12st 11.2lbs (-3.2lbs) and 3 inches off
20/04/2015 - 12st 9.6lbs (-1.6lbs) and 2 inches off
27/04/2015 - 12st 6.6lbs (-3lbs) and 0.7 inches off
04/05/2015 - 12st 4lbs (-2.6lbs) and 5 inches off WHAT!

Up with the little lady this morning and through the night, pretty sure she has a UTI bless her :( trip to the out of hours doctor for us today.

That's amazing 5 inch loss and 2.6lbs lost WOW
Haha yeah at 36E they're not really disappearing lol

Sorry to hear about the little one good luck at the doctors poor kiddie bless her hope she feels better soon

She has a bout of thrush poor thing :(

Are the slim and save forums working for you?

I am SO hungry, I wish TOTM would hurry up and come.

Aww bless I still have my guest wish that they would pack their bag and left makes me so sleepy.
Is it the build up then rather than during when you get hungriest I just find mentally I want stodgy pasta to comfort my tummy :(

This one has been a killer. I've had all the symptoms for a week and I've still not come on yet. I've been craving sugar so much it's silly, so till I do actually start I'm going back to shakes bars and Oatmeal to satisfy the cravings!

So ive started to look a bit different and a few compliments might be nice. Not here though. OH said my arse has disappeared (as in totally flat) and mom said I look skinny and lanky! I'm over 12 stone mom, so not quite!

It's great that your finding good solutions to your cravings I had 1 of the spag bol packs as i just needed pasta.
Sorry to hear the comments weren't particularly good its always worth remembering they come from a place of love and wanting to see you fit and healthy. You look great in your pix huni :D

I know, I just wish it was more, you've done well type of thing. Good news is TOTM is finally here so I can chill the F out :D

Next week is week 11. Can't quite believe it! I'm getting quite bored tbh, but also full of trepidation of what is to come. I'm surviving on Oatmeal, coconut bars and keediet snacks at the moment. Can't face chicken breasts and veg anymore.

I'm having a bit of a wobble. Not gave in yet but I have to say I'm sick and tired of this diet now. Can't face any real food still, was going to do a stir fry tonight but I'm just gonna have Oatmeal instead for the 3rd time today :( can't wait for goal!

Oh dear it is hard...........but you will only feel like this temporarily and then you will be fine and able to carry on......revisit all the reasons you wanted to do this in the first place and .........breathe......

That's great advice CakeorDeath
I agree with you though FB I am a bit bored in away and really don't want crap just want lots of healthy meals really I've found that having a good variety helps i made turkey burger with melting cheese in the middle so yummy or no carb battered fish using whisked egg whites really nice you can't tell the difference.

Maybe you could have your LCM for breakfast instead like a big egg white omelette stuffed with veggies and ham :)

I know it's a struggle I've been having 700 kcal a day instead of 650kcal I'm having an all shake day tomorrow to get me back on track :)

I know you can do this FB your such an inspiration to us all you've come so far think how much you've achieved look at the pictures from your current journey you've achieved so much and still are . I believe in you you're doing amazing xx

Thanks! I could have a little cry at that! :( Sorry i'm being a moaning Minnie, and the turkey burger does sound nice and the fish, think I'll try those. I think the key is making a bit ore effort with my food because I just haven't bothered lately. Nearly cracked and bought steak and wine today :eek:

Aww no worries hun to reword a famous song its your diary you can cry if you want to :)
I always go on especially when Im craving as it takes my mind off of my cravings and makes my brain focus on something else.
You can have steak just cut off the fat and grill it is lovely even with just some salt, pepper and a little crushed garlic delish :D maybe serve with some swede chips and peas or I love onion rings so I have thick cut sauteed onions with mine :D

The fish is so easy for the batter seperate an egg whisk the egg white to stiff peaks then fold in egg yoke then coat the fish and bake in the oven. Simple but delicious :)
Have you tried the wine water flavouring maybe that could help I cant say if its any good as I havent tried it yet but Ive heard good things :D I havent been craving food just squash today Ive already had my coke zero allowance so back to water :(

Back