Slim by summer and for good....

Hi all! So, last night we had an impromptu night out to a birthday party (with buffet) and I officially went off plan! I had two glasses of wine and some 'fairly' carb friendly bits off the buffet table. Wasn't really worth it for the poorly tummy, worry about drinking while in keto and coming out of keto. In the end I had around 1500 cals and 90g carbs and hopping on the scales this morning I've put on .5lbs. Back on 100% today and feeling a lot better for it. So in conclusion it wasn't really worth it, but I didn't do too much damage. Lesson learned!

Don't worry FB your back on plan now at 100% it will all be off this time next week :)
We all hit a bump and get off track must say though 1500 kcal is not bad its doing this diet that makes it seem huge if you ate it off this diet everyday you'd lose around 2lbs in a year easily so don't beat yourself up as blowouts go i don't think it sounds too bad if you think about what you may of had for a blow out before you started this so in a way you've learnt you can still indulge but at a good kcal level :)

Aww sorry to hear about your tummy hope you feel better soon also if it was last night you had the buffet it's likely alot is water and if you weighed next 2 days probably have vanished :)

Thanks, I'm hoping it will be gone by tomorrow morning because (TMI alert) it's given me a right poorly tummy :eek: it really wasn't worth it in the end but next weekend I'm off to Jimmy Spices for part of my mom's 60th celebrations so that will be another test! But based on last night I think I'll have one drink to be sociable and try and keep low carb. The refeed is definitely on my radar now (when I've met goal not wk 13) as I know the carbs need introducing slowly!

Aww bless you
Is jimmy spices Indian I had chicken tandoori with salad so good

It's a 'world' buffet so hopefully there will be something I can eat :sigh:

So! results are in. 3.4lbs off this week, even with my little time off plan! Could be a mixture of poorly tummy and being due on last week but either way, i'll take it! 0.6lbs off the 11's so that will be a nice one for next week. Just hoping I can maintain this weeks loss really. Measurements are now 41-34-42. Just need to get another 3 off the waist and i'd be more than happy with that. 40-30-40 would be great, maybe I do have an hourglass underneath the fat :D

It's a 'world' buffet so hopefully there will be something I can eat :sigh:

So! results are in. 3.4lbs off this week, even with my little time off plan! Could be a mixture of poorly tummy and being due on last week but either way, i'll take it! 0.6lbs off the 11's so that will be a nice one for next week. Just hoping I can maintain this weeks loss really. Measurements are now 41-34-42. Just need to get another 3 off the waist and i'd be more than happy with that. 40-30-40 would be great, maybe I do have an hourglass underneath the fat :D

That's brilliant! So envious you'll hit the 11's next week :)

I second that porshe04 im looking through the forest of the 12s trying to find my way to the 11s where are they haha

:happy096: thats an amazing loss congrats on the inch losses as well

I know you can get your hourglass figure :D

Thanks ladies!

Well I'm back on track and I've made more of an effort today and made a proper dinner, Turkey burger and salad. It was lush. Going order some different meats in my next shop.

Attachments

• 1431360378791.jpg
    1431360378791.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 34
Thanks ladies!

Well I'm back on track and I've made more of an effort today and made a proper dinner, Turkey burger and salad. It was lush. Going order some different meats in my next shop.

Have you ever come across Muscle Foods? Great if you're looking for lean meat & lots of variety x

I have heard of it thanks. Think it might be a little pricey for me though.

If you think about it the money you save on the bad foods can be spent on good meat.
I get frozen meat for things i buy in bulk like chicken breasts as it cheaper but goes off quicker than i can eat it anyway so most goes in the freezer. only meat I get fresh is steaks and turkey breast mince for burgers or chilli (yours looked scrumptious by the way)

Some of it is quite expensive but if you 'like' them on Facebook they do bundle offers which are pretty cheap :)

I'll have another look, you're right though I am saving money on food! I thought this would be an expensive diet but I've saved so much.

Just won a 950g tub of meal replacement porridge from Bootcamp Body on ebay for 7.00. Its probably going to taste like utter ***** but at that price I had to give it a go. I'll let you know how it tastes....eeek.

haha love a bargain

The 11's!!!!!! *puts knickers on head and runs around screaming*

Thank you! Took as long as the 12's edging towards goal.

Amazing!! Well done :)

The 11's!!!!!! *puts knickers on head and runs around screaming*

Haha well done huni I know i think we were the same with the 12s hoping overnight that tiny bit would disappear :p
Congrats hun you won't have much to lose now only a couple of pound to healthy bmi your slightly taller than me I'm 5'7 so anything under 11st 7lbs is good for my height. So next Monday you may be posting with a healthy bmi! Another barrier smashed:D

Back