slim clothes wish list

abigail09

Gold Member
i have already mentally started shopping for my 'slim clothes'. the sw website says i should hit target around the end of july :D so still some time for summer shopping

will be buying one of the itsy bitsy bikinis from asda (£3) in bright blue and some pale denim shorts i have seen in new look. then hopefully if i have enough money at the end of the summer i can get away in september for a bit of sun bathing :D:D:D

anybody else got a slim clothes wish list?

Hmm, I'm quite tall, so tops normally cut off at the fattest point of my tummy.
Therefore, I can't wait to not worry about how long my tops are.... ohh, it'll be good to wear short shorts too, ohh and vest tops, I'm going to be a nightmare when I get to target - a very skint nightmare anyway!! x

I did that when I first started with Sw but I've been so up and down that the SW website has given up predicting when I hit my target! Now I just buy clothes when I drop a size and dream about what I could wear if I ever reach that elusive goal!

Well spotted Lou, I put when at first then deleted it. It just seemed wrong somehow!

Ive told the boys in work when I get to my goal in comming to work in a bikini. Scary thing is they know what Im like and I will, with a pair of high high heels lol

i'd love to wear 60's mini dresses and go-go boots!

i'd also love to wear a black 50's style fitted bandeau dresses that enhance all your curves... which will hopefully all be in the right place by the time i reach target

...and it would be nice to be able to wear a pencil or fishtail skirt with killer heels without having the legs of an overweight tranny rugby player!

...and also sexy underwear! there's nothing worse than looking/feeling like hattie jacques's daughter when you're trying to look foxy!

i'm tall aswell and find it so hard to find clothes to fit. all the jeans in evans have really long crotches and short legs. i guess they think all size 24's are 5ft tall and 5ft wide!

I've said to myself that i'm not buying any new clothes till i'm slimmer as I already have tonnes that are just that bit too tight! when those ones are too baggy i'm going to go mental shopping.

I've promised myself designer jeans when i get to a size 12.

hi
I want some 3/4 jeans with a vest top... and to look and feel sexy not flabby in them.
I am hoping my bust size reduces so the bra straps showing will be slim and slinky not reinforced

I remember buying size 18 jeans and being really proud of myself for fitting into them. I now own size 14 jeans and I can't tell you how good that felt

My wish list is simple, I just want to be able to wear trousers without looking vile lol, i've not worn trousers since I was thin last time and that is 4 years ago. I like the cropped trousers so i'd like to wear a pair of those and a fitted top :) Also like to be able to wear a knee length skirt instead of the ankle length ones I wear all the time

Back