Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cuutiiie, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cuutiiie

Cuutiiie New Member

Hey everyone. Today Iv started the slim fast diet that ONLY consist of slim fast shakes and bars. I am 5'7 and weight 76 kg :cry: .. whyyyyy? lol .. well my goal is to loose 10-13 kgs ..

I am going to drink/eat slim fast for about 2-3 weeks .. depending on how strong i am, and then go to a strictly fruit diet for about 2 weeks .. and then sloowly go to healthy food.

I will try to weigh in every week .. on sundays to see how my results look .. i hope you guys join in :) cuz i dont wanna do this on my own. Let me know and please wish me luck .. i will need it ..
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sexychick1983

sexychick1983 New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi hun

Good luck on the slim fast. I have tried it several times but I just cannot handle not having proper food but I am sure it will be perfect for you. I am doing the WW's diet and that suits me fine. The good thing about Slim Fast is that at least the weight comes off quickly!!

Anyway, good luck hun- we are all rooting for you.

xx :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.