Slim fast 6 weeks in..

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone

Just thought id share my slim fast journey, im 6 weeks in and with the odd day off iv lost 1 stone and 2lbs! Combined with gym 2/3 times a week!
Loving the results am stepping it up for the next month as want to drop another stone by end of august so no cheat days atall for me and trying to squeeze in another day at gym (work permitting!)
Still have 3 stone to goal weight but im getting there, and find the shakes really fill me up more than food now..maybe stomach has shrunk? I tend to have ready made ones not too keen on powder shakes and stick with choc my fave :)

Anyone else seeing results with SF?
Xx

I've been on it for just under 3 weeks and have lost 16lbs so far. My stomach has shrunk too I think coz meals at tea time are filling me up loads mire than they used too :)

Well done on your loss so far. Even with off days you've done well so don't be too hard on yourself. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just come on here looking for some motivation so thank you!!! Well done both of you. I just can't seem to get back on track and am swapping from diet to diet hoping to stick to something!!! Thinking of giving slim fast another go as did well on it last year and I do love the coffee shakes for my breakfast ;) x

I am in my 7th week now and have lost 20 lb x
I've had 1 day off, but the rest have all been within my calorie allowance, some weeks exercise, some not depending on time x

Back