***SLIM FAST BOGOF OFFER ***

edd2712

Morning everyone hope we're all on target and focused (said she who slipped of the wagon on Thursday so had to go to bed v early last night to counteract the cals! as that is when im at my worst) I'm back on track today and very focused.

Anyway you didn't click on to read about me, ASDA have an offer on the Slimfast milkshake tin powers, 2 for £6.00, they are usually £5.80 ish so it's practically buy one get one free - needless to say I have stocked up.

Just wanted to pass the offer around coz it's annoying when you have to pay full price for it when you can stock up and get is so cheap.

Be interesting to see how many people this benefits so please let me know.

XXX

Last edited:
wow thanks i will make a visit to asda tomorrow to stock up! I didnt realise wilkos sold slim fast. Im loving the 95 cal caramel slim fast bars yummmmy!!!

wow thanks i will make a visit to asda tomorrow to stock up! I didnt realise wilkos sold slim fast. Im loving the 95 cal caramel slim fast bars yummmmy!!!

Mmm I love these aswell - and I feel like they fill me up a bit - even if it is mind over matter I don't care coz it works. Be dear tho at over £1.00 for 2.

x

Caramel bars

Tescos the bars at 50p each in Boots 69p each! Just shows if you shop around you can get better prices! Have you got any other yummy 100 cal snack ideas i can try??? xx

There's a sticky at the top of the forum where people have posted some good 100 cal snacks :)

The slim fast caramel bars are nice, kinda like a small not as sweet mars bar, the amount of 100 cal snacks out there though makes them not worth the money :/

I went to Asda planning on buying £30 worth of Slim Fast only to find they weren't on offer ...stupid really cos I checked online before I went and sure enough they were BOGOF. So I came home and ordered them online, I wasn't sure if I was going to get charged £30 or £60 because it said I would be charged the in store price on that day luckily I was charged £30, they must have just been late putting the offer up in store who knows. Thanks for the tip... I now have 12 tins of Slim Fast that should keep me going for a while LOL

Nice one - sounds like you just managed to get the half price offer in time - don't know how long they have been running it for but at least some of us saved money on it. xxx

Oh no so is the offer not any longer at Asda BOGOF??? i was going to go tomorrow and stock up! : (

I went to asda and i bought x4 large tins of powder and it was 3 for £6... also bought x4 rich choc pre made shakes and x4 caramel bars mmm im stocked up so thanks for heads up on the offer. If i hear of any offers i will put them on here for all to see xx

Just been to my local Asda and they still have the slimfast 2 for 1 offer on and the meal bars were on offer as well - think is was £1.50 off a box - I don't eat them so didn't really pay that much attention - but sis manage to get more caramel bars Mmmmm love love love them.

Just to add, he caramel bars are in Wilkinsons for 37p at the moment which seems very reasonable considering the price in other shops.

Oooh offers are always good. Am off to do a food shop this week so will keep my eyes open! Thanks guys. x

Back