Slim fast buddy?

Hi guys I started slimfast today too! Il join u girls. How much are u all aiming for each week? I'm hoping 4 pound loss however Mayb wishful thinking xx

Attachments

• image-15453788.jpg
    image-15453788.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 228
lifeizsweet said:
I had a chicken cesar salad with no cheese and light on the dressing. - it was the best thing on the menu so that's something i suppose!! I just hope i've not done toooo much damage!

U were a gud lass x how was yr weigh in today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Katie87 said:
Awh well done on signing up to the gym.. Skinny in no time :D xx

Cheers Katie! I defo hope so! going every day this wk while am off work!
X

pinklyns25 said:
Hi guys I started slimfast today too! Il join u girls. How much are u all aiming for each week? I'm hoping 4 pound loss however Mayb wishful thinking xx

Woo well done!
4lbs is ambitious....Wishful thinking I reckon :D Positive thinking hey!!

Good luck!! X

pinklyns25 said:

Hi n welcome,
Hope u do well on SF!
I hope to loose any amount really but steady amounts are roughly 2lbs!
Good luck
X

I'm also hoping for 2-3lbs each week, slow and steady :) Welcome to Slim Fast though! :D

i need a buddy losing my mojo trying to do this on my own have restarted today hopefully will get back on track.. wish me luck :)

peanuts said:
i need a buddy losing my mojo trying to do this on my own have restarted today hopefully will get back on track.. wish me luck :)

Hi peanuts
N welcome to our buddy discussions, u can do it love, good luck to u.
What's been your downfall? Just get fed up with it?
X

hi wish hi life my downfall mmm i think boredom and and chocolate i start off with all good intentions and then it goes out the window i have done so well losing 32 pound since last april but the umph i had then seems to have gone just need it back have been 100% so far today bar for brekkie --- shake for lunch ---- fruit snack mid morning will have another this afternoon then tea time i think its because i have worked so hard to lose the weight so far but i seemed to get stuck at 11 stone 4 and it just wont go below no matter what i do then slowley the weight has crept up again to 11 stone 8 and i dont want to put it all back on again.. i need that buzz back to get the pounds off going to work hard this week my weigh day is Saturday should have weighed before i started again today really unless i count my weigh in on saturday as my start off point let me know what you think guys :0 and thanks for the welcome

Bless u! U have done well losing that much love! I bet we will all have Walls that we hit at times thru the diet! I can understand u being fed up love, if the weight loss stopped for a while.
U been exercising too?
U must always have a treat at some point otherwise it's easy to go bak to normal! I wud do if I didn't have an occasional glass o wine lol x urs can b a bit o choc from time to time x
All the best love, keeping chatting to us n we will help ya along the way if u feelin down just say! U can b another buddy! If u on myfitnesspal add me to ur friends love, I am wishbird7 x

Hi Peanuts! Well done on losing so much so far, that's great! It must be frustrating to hit a plateau, but don't worry, you'll break through it! Keep doing what you're doing, and it'll start coming off again. Good luck! :)

Hi katie
U do get giddy to get on scales at first but now I panic day b4 n the fear of not loosing anything! Lol
But still doin well thanks been to gym n feel good n goin home for homemade meatballs n spaghetti! Yummy x

That sounds lush... Jacket potato with beans n cheese for me.. Yum! :p

Mondays my weigh in day.. Roll on Monday!!! Xx

I think this week is dragging a lot too! But I don't want it to be Monday yet cos I haven't burned off enough calories yet! Lol x

i've only got a short week till weigh in!! I hope i've actually lost something! Need to work out what to do to burn a zillion calories on the weekend!

Back