Slim Fast - Doing Well

yay!! congrats! sounds like you have done awesome!!! Now remember now that you are working out so much you may gain weight in muscle..but im sure you will be fine with that! Just go by the way you look now

Well done, great going! Yes it does work if you stick with it!

wow the pictures really show how much 30lbs was! You look great!!! Keep it up!!

Just like to say well done to you.

I was thinking of starting Slim fast i think i now will

Mich:)

Good luck with it and keep posting your ups and downs, really does help the support you get on these boards x

what are you having for your tea then? my partner and i are trying to do it but if i'm honest all i'm doing at tea time is puttig it on smaller plates like the boys have, haven't counted any cals.

we have varied things for tea, last night was stirfry, there was only 300 cals with the right amount. we had chicken, and to make sure we weigh everything we have. to be honest even though we weigh it all the portions are still big enough. just check online what food has got what cals, we stick to 600 and under as a guideline, but 99% of the time only hit around 3 - 400 for tea

Wow!! You look amazing!!

Thank you for posting .. You have def inspired me to carry on!!

Keep upi your great work!!

Claire xxx

Well done matey, I am following a similar route at the moment but just started, might even give the Lighterlife a miss if the gym and slimfast go ok.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

finally hit the 16 stone 12, yayyyyyyyy ive not been in this weight bracket since school lol.

ive never been more determined to do this, i feel sooooooooo much fitter and healthier, than i ever have.

keep up the hard work everyone x

thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated :)

nah i wont do that, hopefully when i reach my goal, ill try help encourage others :) help them achieve what i have. its deffo paying off though, have some more pics this next couple weeks. might even be able to take t shirt off.... LOL

Back