Slim fast plan

boofaloo

Gold Member
I am starting slim fast tomorrow. It's one of the few diets i havent tried before so i'm hoping it'll be the 'one' !!

I have bought ready made smoothies, shakes and soups to have for brekkie and lunch and have got some ww ready meals for my dinner. I am planning on putting loads of veg with them and also having a small treat on an evening to make it up to about 1200 calories a day.

So day 1 tomorrow. BRING IT ON!!!!

I've used SF many times and as long as you stick to it and count calories carefully it works.

Not really advisable immediately after SS-ing - hunger comes back fast when ketosis has gone - but it can be done.

Good luck and enjoy your shakes, bars, snacks, etc. Better still - lose weight lol.

xx

HI!!

Slimfast is going great. I have 1 shake for brekkie and then my main meal for lunch as i'm usually starving by then. I bought some WW meals so am having those with loads of veg or salad. I then have a low fat dessert and a slim fast shake for tea. I havent hopped on the scales yet - 2 days isnt really a long enough time to see if i'm losing.
I reckon it's working out to about 1300 calories or so a day. It's not exactly a drastic diet but should give me good results IF i stick to it. ;)

Hi Everyone.
I have only just joined (although I am no newbie to dieting)

Having tried the CD and failing miserably I have now decided to give slim fast a go.
I am now the heaviest I have been in my life and need to lose about 5 stone! :eek: *whispers. "at least"* :argh:

I am starting slim fast tomorrow as I really like the idea of using shakes to substitute meals, but I also do so much better when I can have a meal at the end of the day, and if I need a snack, it's nice to know it will be there (in the form of fruit) should I need it.

Anyway I hope to get to know some of you better and I'm praying that this will be the last diet I will ever have to start again!

Nice to meet you all
Hazel
xxx

good luck to you both, keep posting how you are getting on, interested to see!

You go, girls!

I think SF is a very good product, affordable and easy to get hold of.

As we all know, the trick is to STICK TO IT!

Keep going, if you slip get straight back into it, and think of the bigger, longer-term picture as well as this week or next week's losses.

Back