Slim fast

Hello Kazzy and everyone on the slimfast diet. I stared my diet yesterday. I weighed myself for the first time in months, quite scary. I weigh 11st 12lbs and want to get down t 9st 7lb. I have used the slimfast diet before and it really works. I don`t eat any food though and have 2 or 3 shakes a day. Drink lots of water.......I probably drink far too much coffee. I am hungry but experience tells me it only lasts for the first few days and in less than a week I will feel fine. 3O years ago the recommendation by slimfast WAS to live on it and it suits me because if I eat I usually eat too much.
Stick with it, it does get easier.

Kathleen

hello, thanks for the encouragement. Actually it`s easier not to eat. I usually have some low cal cup a soup and sometimes have one or two Nescafe choca mocha drinks in if I am desperate. As long as I can drink it from a glass or cup I consider it`s okay. Today I have had one shake this morning and will have another before bed. I am hungry but I tell myself that`s the fat beginning to fall off my hips.
I only started yesterday so my first weigh in is not until next Wednesday. You seem to have done very well Sarah and you too, fat and forty [you will have to get a new nickname]
Kathleen

hiya kathleen welcome to the forum, good luck with the slimfast again i wish i had your willpower but i shall get there one day.
Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy being with us lot

Back