Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Kathleenveronica

Kathleenveronica Member

Hello Kazzy and everyone on the slimfast diet. I stared my diet yesterday. I weighed myself for the first time in months, quite scary. I weigh 11st 12lbs and want to get down t 9st 7lb. I have used the slimfast diet before and it really works. I don`t eat any food though and have 2 or 3 shakes a day. Drink lots of water.......I probably drink far too much coffee. I am hungry but experience tells me it only lasts for the first few days and in less than a week I will feel fine. 3O years ago the recommendation by slimfast WAS to live on it and it suits me because if I eat I usually eat too much.
    Stick with it, it does get easier.

Kathleen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi kathleen, welcome back to slim fast. wish i had the will power to live off the shakes alone without food. good luck :)

4. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hello Kathleen! Welcome to Slimfast. I look forward to sharing your successes with you. When's your first weigh in?

5. Kathleenveronica

Kathleenveronica Member

hello, thanks for the encouragement. Actually it`s easier not to eat. I usually have some low cal cup a soup and sometimes have one or two Nescafe choca mocha drinks in if I am desperate. As long as I can drink it from a glass or cup I consider it`s okay. Today I have had one shake this morning and will have another before bed. I am hungry but I tell myself that`s the fat beginning to fall off my hips.
    I only started yesterday so my first weigh in is not until next Wednesday. You seem to have done very well Sarah and you too, fat and forty [you will have to get a new nickname]
    Kathleen

6. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya kathleen welcome to the forum, good luck with the slimfast again i wish i had your willpower but i shall get there one day.
    Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy being with us lot

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.