Slim for Summer! ☼

Thanks very much ladies, will pick up some Palmers coco butter whilst I'm out and about today!

Hawkesy, that sounds absolutely amazeballs!! I'm now starving after sitting reading that :drool: Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm off to get showered, breakfast and get ready for my day out, so will hopefully catch up with you all either later on today or at some point tomorrow. Have a great Saturday xxx

Hi Steve

I use the palmers butter firming lotion, not sure if it is working as I have lost 4 stone but still have 3 to go so quite flabby and wrinkly at the minute!

I also have bio oil but have heard recently that baby oil is as good as its the massage that does the job not the oil???? Not sure but will save a fortune. A nurse told my friend this after her boob job x x

Can I join please?
Joined slimming world on Tuesday -it was a shock to see how much input on : (
birthday in July, and festival in August I'd like to wear some shorts.
i'd like to be 140lbs by July but that's 40lbs in 5 months so as mush as possible by then.

Hey spangex, welcome!! :)

hey to newcomers!
:D

Re: Slim for Summer!

That's my goal too! I'd love to be at that weight for summer.

Can I join please :)

Really reallyyyyy want to wear nice summer clothes this year x

I'm going to join this too! I've restarted last Monday at 11st 2lbs which means I've gained back 10.2lbs of the weight I had lost before my hols last year!
We're going back to the same place, all inclusive, on Tuesday 30th July so would like to have lost 2st 4lbs by then! (I'm only 5'1" so not unrealistic!)
Stevie, for stretch marks, bio oil is good, home bargains do a copy that is just as good! Sometimes you can get it on local markets too, I'm sure I got my last bottle from the Grainger Market in Newcastle!

I'll join too! I would love to lose 2st by July, but I am having the worst time getting motivated!

I weigh in on Mondays.

I'm kind of struggling to get motivated dark horse, but I saw a post on here about a stone jar I think maybe I will make one so I have a visual motivation of how much I've lost and need to go, is there anything in particular that's stopping you from being motivated?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll join too! I would love to lose 2st by July, but I am having the worst time getting motivated!

I weigh in on Mondays.

Let us know how your weigh in goes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello there, can I join you lot too please?
I've just started Sw on my own as I live in Spain and there are no classes. Had 1st weigh in last night and lost 7lbs so was quite suprised! I don't expect that every week but would like to lose 3stone by end of June. I'm not telling anyone back home that i'm doing this because I often get put off when people keep asking about how i'm doing and seem more focussed on that than anything else!

Hello there, can I join you lot too please?
I've just started Sw on my own as I live in Spain and there are no classes. Had 1st weigh in last night and lost 7lbs so was quite suprised! I don't expect that every week but would like to lose 3stone by end of June. I'm not telling anyone back home that i'm doing this because I often get put off when people keep asking about how i'm doing and seem more focussed on that than anything else!

Welcome and well done on an amazing loss!

Evening, Just back from my first weigh in 8lbs down : )
a shiny sticker in hand.
i was a little heavier then expected at first weigh in but at least it's not gonna go up anymore!!!

Back