Slim for Summer! ☼

Hey to all the newcomers! Some fantastic losses there - certainly a great start to our little "Slim for Summer" challenge, well done!

1lb off for me last night which I am happy with! It's 1lb in the right direction :) Fresh week for me today, going to give it all I've got as I'd love 2lb off next Tuesday for my 2.5stone award!

I have my birthday on June 8th,I want to have lost 3stone by then:) oh and a couple of days later I'm going to see bonjovi :) plenty of gigs

Awww, my birthday is exactly same day so we need to team up for sure! :)) I'm in then...

Thank you. Going to have a day of cooking so no excuses to grab something quick x

That's what I did last week during half term, have a freezer full of meals now, and doing a bit more batch cooking tonight when I've got the urge!
It really does stop you just grabbing something doesn't it!

Re: Slim for Summer!

It does yeah. What do you make? I normally make a massive chilli, curry and plenty of soups and pasta sauces x

2lb off for me his week! Woop!
On the way to slim for summer!
On the subject of stretch marks I've been slathering myself in bio oil, got them on my tummy, arms and legs and they do get me down. Really hoping as I lose weight they will fade. Also been using firming lotion on the rest of my body to try to prevent anymore and bought some Nivea firming oil which was half price in Superdrug and says it can be used on stretch marks so will see how that goes! Well done everyone on your losses so far!! We can do this!

It does yeah. What do you make? I normally make a massive chilli, curry and plenty of soups and pasta sauces x

I made 3 diff batches of soup, and a huge batch of pasta bolognaise, which I then halved, and in one half I added some Nandos extra extra hot peri peri sauce to spice it up, yum!

Batch cooking some curry this weekend too!

On the subject of stretch marks I've been slathering myself in bio oil, got them on my tummy, arms and legs and they do get me down. Really hoping as I lose weight they will fade. Also been using firming lotion on the rest of my body to try to prevent anymore and bought some Nivea firming oil which was half price in Superdrug and says it can be used on stretch marks so will see how that goes! Well done everyone on your losses so far!! We can do this!

Well done, that's brilliant xx

Well done! :) I've lost 5 stone so far and mine have faded. Let me know how the firming oil goes xx

Made the mistake of stepping on the m-i-l's scales whicch told me I'd gained despite being 100% so upset, i then ate a egg'n'spoon thing and after found out it was 10 syns to that puts me over by 3.
I just hope the scaled lied to me.

Me please can I join doing it alone in Cairo. Was on SW for 4 weeks pre xmas and lost about 8lbs in total but that included a week of binge eating while freaking out about 'current events". Went off at Xmas and just getting back on this week but I'm well please only gained 1.5lbs in 2 months.
My target is 20kg (which is what just under 3st? Only have metric scales here!) by the first week in July when I come back to England and see my family for 1st time in over a year.

1st weigh in for March - 2lbs
would have liked more but thats just my unhealthy attitude thinking id be skinny with minimun effort : )

Well I've lost 3.5 again this week.

So that's half a stone in first 2 weeks back.

Will update profile tomorrow x x

Hope you all ok x

How's everyone doing?

I had WI last night and gained 1lb. It was expected, as I'd had two nights out at the weekend and had also eaten badly from Fri-Mon. So now back to 12st 6.5lb.

I really want 3lb off next week so I can get that 2.5st award!! I hate this feeling of being so close, yet still so far away - I just want to hit it and then move onto my next goal.

Starting this fresh week as I mean to go on, totally on plan and also two exercise classes tonight.

Hope everyone has a great week xx

Back