Slim For Summer 2015

I no how disheartened you must feel right now, im sure youll get a loss, your body is probably getting used to the recent changes. Chin up hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tamzy, I feel really down about it today. I am trying to ignore it and hope that a loss will come soon but 5 days of staying the same is getting to me. Think I might have to skip my exercise and see if it goes back to normal but I really enjoy it. Hope you're well hun xx

Thanks Tamzy, I feel really down about it today. I am trying to ignore it and hope that a loss will come soon but 5 days of staying the same is getting to me. Think I might have to skip my exercise and see if it goes back to normal but I really enjoy it. Hope you're well hun xx

Im doing ok thanks hun, it must be frustrating for you, well youve got 2 days more to see if theres any change. Hope your day went well. I no its annoying wanting to do something and cant. Xxx

A pound heavier today :confused::confused: I've stopped the exercise and going back to basics of 4 packs a day instead of lifestyle

Still a pound heavier today, I get a feeling TOTM is coming. I didnt help myself yesterday as I drank a lot of coffees and not much water

Its hard for me to drink water in this cold weather, ive been drinking pots of herbal tea all day and that helps. Lets hope next week is a better week for u hun xxx

Hi KB Queen, just catching up with your diary. How have you been the last few days? Xx

Hi, I switched to SW, had my first meeting tonight. I kept failing at S&S then getting myself in a state over it. Hope you're doing well x

KBQueen good luck with SW. It's the right thing to do no point getting stressed over a diet! I tried the 6 week bikini diet a few months ago and was so miserable and beat myself up because I was rubbish at it.

Me and my OH are ok thanks. Still ambling along x

Back