Slim for summer

Yay for ketosis!

Still here and still going. I even managed a Zumba class on Friday and I've been trying to do more walking. I've resisted the scales so far. Looking forward to seeing what my end of week 2 loss is on Thursday. I'm hoping its more than the 1lb I lost in week 2 of LL ha! X

Oh am sure it will be hun!:)

I'm really cheesed off today just weighed myself and I've lost nothing yet I'm still in ketosis and not cheated grrrrrr.

Don't panic hun, try and stick to weighing at the same time just once a week, that way you won't get cheesed off.
Oh and as you know...water, water, waaaaaaater!! Try and get 4 litres in as the more you pee the less of you there'll be! ;)

Last edited:
Ah thanks for relying Shivie. Hope everything's going ok with you. I am going to try drink more water in the next week and I'm sure I'll have lost then. I'm not giving up ;-) x

Good girl that's the spirit!! Yes the more you can drink the fuller you'll feel and the quicker the fat will melt away xx

Really pleased this week as after my zero weight loss last week I lost 8 POUNDS this week :-D. I'm now 18st 12 yay!! That's now 18lbs in 3 weeks :):)

Well done you!!

Really pleased this week as after my zero weight loss last week I lost 8 POUNDS this week :-D. I'm now 18st 12 yay!! That's now 18lbs in 3 weeks :):)

That's fantastic well done, you must be made up :)

I lost 4lbs this week so now 18st 8lbs. Can't believe I've been on this plan 4 weeks, its flown in and with 22lbs gone I'm well chuffed :)

Well done Emma!:)

Back