Slim for Summer

Had a great time! I'm comfortably in a 16 in most shops. I bought a lovely coat but got a 14 in that. It is a tiny bit tighter than I would like but it will last me longer. It was quite expensive and I didn't want it to only last me a few weeks.

I don't like the same style of clothes I used to wear and I'm not sure what I should be wearing now. I'll just have to keep trying different things that I normally wouldn't even consider.

I don't know about you but I have noticed that my shape has also changed with years. I mean I am still pear-shaped, but somehow the last time I was this weight I looked much fatter. I know that from my pictures and smaller sized clothes that still fit me. And you're right, better to get tighter clothes because they're going to get loose sooner that later. :)

I don't know about you but I have noticed that my shape has also changed with years. I mean I am still pear-shaped, but somehow the last time I was this weight I looked much fatter. I know that from my pictures and smaller sized clothes that still fit me. And you're right, better to get tighter clothes because they're going to get loose sooner that later. :)

I have noticed that! I have been this weight before but I do feel smaller. This is the first time I've done CD and I wondered if it was because you are burning pure fat that it comes off the most fatty areas. I have always had a huge bum and even that is smaller and more proportionate! Strange .... But great.

I have noticed that! I have been this weight before but I do feel smaller. This is the first time I've done CD and I wondered if it was because you are burning pure fat that it comes off the most fatty areas. I have always had a huge bum and even that is smaller and more proportionate! Strange .... But great.

How did your clothes shopping go Julie? 3 stone is amazing!!! Xx

How did your clothes shopping go Julie? 3 stone is amazing!!! Xx

Hey Lily, it went great. I really had a ball. Spent a lot (could have been much much more!) but just for a few key things that will do me for the next phase if my loss.

Amongst the haul, I bought a short skirt that I could never have even considered before. Quite bright funky colours instead of the usual black. Also I got a coat in a 14. Size 14!! Wee tiny bit tight but it looks great and will see me through spring hopefully!

Stayed the same this week. I don't understand. I guess these things will happen from time to time. Never mind, getting to the 12s will have to wait till next week.

Awww Julie. Lets shake hands. I finally managed to lose 1.3 lbs this week. Seems so low compared to others. But we have to keep going. I have committed to two months of this and I am going to be at it. Lets hope both of us see a good loss next week. xo

Awww Julie. Lets shake hands. I finally managed to lose 1.3 lbs this week. Seems so low compared to others. But we have to keep going. I have committed to two months of this and I am going to be at it. Lets hope both of us see a good loss next week. xo

Agreed! Nothing else for it .... We have to keep going. Next week MUST be better!!

Since losing zero last week and only 2.5lbs the week before, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!! Roll on Sunday for my next weigh in and hopefully a decent loss!! Please!!

Since losing zero last week and only 2.5lbs the week before, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!! Roll on Sunday for my next weigh in and hopefully a decent loss!! Please!!

Julie all the best for tomorrow's weigh-in. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope your week is as good or better than mine. :)

At last!!! 12st 11lbs today. 4lbs off and in the 12's!!! Yay!! Was beginning to think it would never happen!!! Phew. Feeling happy today! :)

At last!!! 12st 11lbs today. 4lbs off and in the 12's!!! Yay!! Was beginning to think it would never happen!!! Phew. Feeling happy today! :)
YAY... Good for you. Hope this is me this week lol

That's awesome Julie. And about time, I say. :) Good going. Here's to the next 4 lbs.

3lbs off at weigh in this morning. Reasonably happy with that! :)

Another week then I'm having a weekend off!

That's great Julie. You should be more than just reasonably happy. You have only about a stone to go for your goal weight. At this rate you'll be there in a month. How cool is that!

3lbs off at weigh in this morning. Reasonably happy with that! :)

Another week then I'm having a weekend off!

Great progress hun! so happy for you :)

Thanks ladies.

I am doing a full week of step 2 and then a few days on step 3 for my weekend off. I'm out for food and drinks Saturday and Sunday. I am not going to worry about what I eat those days. I want to have a break, enjoy some great food and wine then deal with the consequences the rest of the week. I'm resigned to not having a loss but hoping I can avoid a gain.

I feel I deserve a wee break after 3 st 9 lbs? However I do worry that I am using food to reward myself for weight loss, which is weird, but I am telling myself it is also about enjoying myself with my friends and husband. Who knows!!

Thanks ladies.

I am doing a full week of step 2 and then a few days on step 3 for my weekend off. I'm out for food and drinks Saturday and Sunday. I am not going to worry about what I eat those days. I want to have a break, enjoy some great food and wine then deal with the consequences the rest of the week. I'm resigned to not having a loss but hoping I can avoid a gain.

I feel I deserve a wee break after 3 st 9 lbs? However I do worry that I am using food to reward myself for weight loss, which is weird, but I am telling myself it is also about enjoying myself with my friends and husband. Who knows!!

Enjoy the weekend off. You totally deserve it. You have lost almost 4 stones. That's a huge huge achievement. And I am sure that you will be right back on track next week. Have fun and have a drink on my behalf (till I can have my next one. :) )

So 2 and a quarter loss this week (can't forget the quarter!). I weighed in a day early this week. So, that will have to do. I'm ok with it I suppose. I am only about 3lbs away from 4st.

As I'm having a weekend off, i am aiming to stay the same this week and then get back to losing.

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

I just realised I am less than a stone away from my upper target. I've no idea what my end goal is. I guess I'll know when i get there!

Back